Thread: Google Baraza

Google Baraza

Hi there!

I have come to know one new service and that is about Question and Answer service from Google.

Has anyone tried this? Is it really worth to use?

As per my knowledge i have just heard about this few days back. Well Baraza is a free service that enables users to get their questions answered by the community. Baraza is designed by Google specifically for users in Africa to make it easy to get answers to their questions.

To my understanding Google Baraza is an online platform designed purposely for Africans to have answers to long pertaining questions from users like you and to bring Internet use closer to them

To my understanding Google Baraza is an online platform designed purposely for Africans to have answers to long pertaining questions from users like you and to bring Internet use closer to them.

view this link to know more about Google Baraza.

http://www.google.com/baraza/en/thre...84c339e2379cf8