What is google Baraza?

Hi guys
    Please tell me that what is Google Braza and is it beneficial for SEO???
    Please let me know about this.

As per my knowledge i have just heard about this few days back. Well Baraza is a free service that enables users to get their questions answered by the community. Baraza is designed by Google specifically for users in Africa to make it easy to get answers to their questions.

Google baraza is a unique platform designed by google specifically for users in Africa to make it easy to get their questions answered by the community.

Google Braza is mostly use in African country to solve their question answers.

Google Baraza is a question and answer service developed by Google for Africa.

Google Baraza will be discontinued on 30th April 2015

Google baraza is a unique platform designed by Google specifically for users in Africa to make it easy to get their questions answered by the community.