Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who is Father of SEO??

While researching, I came across a few names but there is no concrete supporting evidences about the same.

I also Don't have any Information about it please share your information... eagerly waiting to get answered ...

My Dear Friend "brainpulse"

you just think about it deeply and then answer me after thinking a am waiting your reply that who is Father of SEO?
    Last edited by HEATHROWPARKING; 06-30-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Bruce Clay coined the term 'SEO'
    Bruce Clay and the god father is Leslie Rohde...
    Sharing and Forwarding is a dream come true with the email marketing Software of RedCappi. Through Forward-To-A-Friend Feature, the receiver would do the job of sending out the message for you.Long story short - Free Email Marketing .

hi

Bruce Clay was father of seo.

Actually All good Strategies adopted to improve PR and getting high real traffic is the father of SEO. Its my opinion.

This credit goes to Google, but after Matt Cutts have joined in Google. When actually SEO is start and popular in all over the world.

it really interesting..i am listing this first...

Bruce Clay is consider as father of SEO and Leslie Rohde is consider as God father of SEO.

Well it is a good question and thanks for telling the names of father of internet marketing. It is a good addition in my knowledge and thanks for sharing!
    Geof

If you are a seo or an Internet Marketing expert in India, then you defiantly take the Bruce Clay SEO preparation. Bruce Clay is the father of seo. He created the discussion seo.

Bruce Clay is the god father of seo, I heard this and searches according to google.

Google is God of Every Webmaster, Bruce Clay innovating SEO.

Definitely Bruce Clay is the father of SEO.. He is the first one after that all have came..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast