Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    According to me do proper white hat SEO and you surely get good result regarding this, Link building is part of Off Page SEO.

1. Directory Submissions
    2. Article Submissions
    3. Social Bookmarking
    4. Forum Posting
    5. Link Exchange
    6. Blog Commenting
    7. Facebook Work
    8. Squido Lens
    9. Hubpages
    10. Link Wheel
    11. Link Trundle
    12. Contextual Link Building
    13. One Way Links
    14. Deep Directory Submissions
    15. Affiliate Submissions
    16. Press Release Submission
    17. Social Media Marketing
    18. Social Networking & Sharing

though i am a new linkbuilder so it will be more helpful for me.thank you vary much for shearing such an important topic.it will be helpful also for the old linkbuilder.

Nice Tips. But I think every time exact keyword should not be written in anchor text. 80% should be exact and rest 20% should be random. Well let me tell you it's only my opinion.

high page rank Link Building tips

Directories Submission
    Article Submission
    Press Release
    free Classified Ads
    Forum Posting
    WEB 2.0
    Video Submission
    Bookmarking Submission
    Shopping Cart Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

You can choose any technique for building links but most important thing is quality work. You should choose higher pr, do follow and relevant sites. You will sure get good benefits of it.

Thank you to all for such informative posts.

Some Link Building Off page SEO Tips - Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission
    Shopping Cart Development - Shopping Cart - PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development

Link Popularity Building - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

Off page SEO, Submit high page rank Directories Submission, Article Submission, Press Release, free Classified Ads, Forum Posting, WEB 2.0, Video Submission, Bookmarking Submission after get good high page rank backlink for your web site.

hello johny thanks for sharing your tips...helped me a lot thanks again..
    Looking for quality backlink, Try our guest post service & If falling in love share it here www.theloverspoint.com

some helpful tips thanks guys

Hi friends,
    Thanks for information , great job .

If a low quality site wants to link to you from a page with 100 links on it you can basically forget it as the strength of the link is shared by, well, 100 others!
    You should try to get your website into the good ‘neighbourhoods’ of your industry. Try and get links from the neighbourhoods at the top of Google for your key phrases after all Google likes these sites enough to rank them! Find that circle of sites where all the big boys in your industry link to and are linked from and get involved. Don’t worry too much about “theme” of websites linking to you though – as this is well, a bit, unproven. Good for traffic though!
    See who links to your competitors and try and get a link as well (or ask to have those links replaced with yours) Use Majestic SEO to see how your competitors get their links. Remember – you don’t need the same links as your competitors - a
    Join Social Networks, not for the links themselves, but to get your content noticed so real sites link to you!
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

hmm.. quite informative post, i like that but i think every webmaster know that please share something more informative , but nice post indeed, Thanks
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

Link building is very complex and time consuming process in SEO. In link building, we perform the various activities like directory submission, blog comment, social bookmarking, article distribution, blog and press release submission, social media, micro blogging, guest blogging and reciprocal link exchange.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast