Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For checking backlinks and traffic you can try different tools. For traffic checking most people use Google Analytics and for backlink checking they use Google Webmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Roald View Post
    Both are different search engines, different crawling strategies and have different criteria for indexing them in SERP.
    Yes both yahoo and Google have different Strategies . Google gives more importance to Do-follow Back-links .
    For Learning Web Design w3schools is best web source

Because yahoo and google do crawl backlinks in different way and some site might be banned or not crawl by search engine so the numbers will be different .
    Try to use google websmaster tools to check all the inbound links, i believe that is most accurate one.

I think the reason of this difference is different of indexing mechanism of this two search engine .
    Just one of them didn't index backlinks yet .
    Last edited by Tikup; 11-21-2012 at 08:38 AM.

I also see that thanks for all suggestion it's very useful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by haseem View Post
    Hi friends,
    Can anyone tell me why when I try to see how many backlinks I have Yahoo shows hundreds google only a few?
    Thanks in advance for any help.
    Go to your webmaster tools and check from there, or check from backlinkwatch.com... Thanks

Google is a little more picky about what it considers to be a backlink. Google does not clearly show all backlinks whereas yahoo shows all the backlinks.

Better search with any back link checking software and see the result.

They have different algorithm for search result. So it may happen.

There are some factors for free the superior of a backlink. Main target is increasing the page rank of the web page giving the back link. Aback hotlink from top ranked website is of acceptable quality. Second target is the accountable of the pages which are affiliated by a back link. If both sites are discussing the aforementioned topic, the back hotlink is accordant and of acceptable quality. Third important affair is the ballast argument of the aback link. If the ballast argument is accompanying to the affair of the website, again it is alleged an acceptable superior aback link. An acceptable superior aback hotlink will access the page rank of your website.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12