Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Price Of Web Hosting

I will Create a health related web sites for business. it sites have 200+ pages. So please tell me how many price i pay for its hosting?

Hi, The price depends on the Hosting Packages you Choose.. Since your website is for Professional business purpose, You can go for Advanced Packages..

Very nice posting brother..thanks for sharing...

I think when choosing for web hosting service, you should also consider security. You should choose a hosting company that can guarantee security to your website. I remember a friend that choose to go with a cheat web hosting service, but after some time his website was hack. Therefore, choose wisely.

When I first started building a website, I had no idea of which host to choose. I'm glad that I found Web Hosting Pad. Not only are they a cost effective solution for my web needs, but the support team was able to answer all of my questions quickly. It made life much easier!

I will recommand you to choose AccuWebHosting.com for your Hosting.

According to total size of your WebSite choose best fit plan for your hosting.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Hi there. Yeah I agree with Zita because web hosting packages are mainly 4 types like

* Shared hosting - Usually recommended for new websites, as it's the most economical way to start a website. Your site is placed on a server with other websites to share the resources.

* VPS hosting - Recommended for more advanced users, and those needing to install specific packages or software not provided by shared hosting. Your website is placed on a server with other websites, like shared hosting, but usually there's less websites per server. Also includes root or admin access to its own operating system installation in a virtualized environment.

* Dedicated servers - When you get a dedicated server, your website(s) get access to the full server, since it's not shared with any other users. Also includes full root or admin access like a VPS. This is the recommended route for websites with lots of visitors (traffic) or custom requirements not available in a shared hosting environment.

* Reseller hosting - This service is geared for webmasters, or others, who want to resell their own web hosting service. It's also a good option for those with multiple websites, as it makes it easier to manage many websites under one control panel.

You can use as per your website's condition and enjoy.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Hey Smartkathy ! Your information very interesting thanks for your amazing and excellent post ...

Quote Originally Posted by smartkathy View Post
    Hi there. Yeah I agree with Zita because web hosting packages are mainly 4 types like

* Shared hosting - Usually recommended for new websites, as it's the most economical way to start a website. Your site is placed on a server with other websites to share the resources.

* VPS hosting - Recommended for more advanced users, and those needing to install specific packages or software not provided by shared hosting. Your website is placed on a server with other websites, like shared hosting, but usually there's less websites per server. Also includes root or admin access to its own operating system installation in a virtualized environment.

* Dedicated servers - When you get a dedicated server, your website(s) get access to the full server, since it's not shared with any other users. Also includes full root or admin access like a VPS. This is the recommended route for websites with lots of visitors (traffic) or custom requirements not available in a shared hosting environment.

* Reseller hosting - This service is geared for webmasters, or others, who want to resell their own web hosting service. It's also a good option for those with multiple websites, as it makes it easier to manage many websites under one control panel.

You can use as per your website's condition and enjoy.
    Different Web hosting Services Providers have Different packages . Thanks for Share for all types of packages info .
    CHEMICALS "Two type" Are Most Important Part of Our Daily life , So be Careful While their Supplying .

singapore website hosting

It is true that when choosing for web hosting service, you should also consider security and the price depends on the Hosting Packages you Choose.
    singapore website hosting, email hosting, resellers plan, domain name registration services provided by Top Reliable Singapore Hosting company since 2001.

It’s depending on your chosen package so my opinion is tried to buy advance package if you can. On that package provide every facility so you don’t have to buy later.

Many factors go into choosing the right web hosting plans. For larger or more popular site often the choice comes down to between shared hosting and VPS. Shared hosting makes having a website easy while managing your own VPS ensures you have the server resources dedicated for your site but requires the knowledge to administor your own server. Another option that might work for you would be semi-dedicated hosting, it is a good compromise between the two.

Packages Varies Company to Company those who Provides Web Hosting Services . Thanks for Share
    For Learning Web Design w3schools is best web source

According to me, the security of the web hosting service is an important thing in deciding the service that you will avail. The company should guarantee the security of your website.

Check out Namecheap!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alen12345 View Post
    I will Create a health related web sites for business. it sites have 200+ pages. So please tell me how many price i pay for its hosting?
    Hello checkout namecheap.com.... they have an excellent hosting, and i m using it from 3 yers with out a problem, Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast