What is the best factor to get good rank in yahoo?

Hi guys,
    What is the best factor to get good rank in yahoo? I know that quality content and quality links is more important. But I try to do these. My site doesn’t get good rank. Why?
    please help me.

You need to understand the yahoo algorithm first then only you can do the Yahoo Seo method.
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Here are some strategies to get high rank in yahoo

-Submitting your website to Yahoo! (Since Yahoo! results are powered by Bing, you can submit to Bing webmaster)
    -Submit your website to technorati
    -Submit your website to Yahoo! directory
    -Participate in Yahoo! answers community
    -Write keyword rich content
    Hope it will help you.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

You need to understand the yahoo algorithm first then only you can do the Yahoo Seo method. i m also agree with this....

Yeah I agree with you Kellysmith, you are saying right. You need to know about yahoo's algorithm first

Links are also an extremely important ranking factor. Internal links will help Yahoo discover new pages on your site, while backlinks signal that outside sources trust your content, and therefore boost its authority in Yahoo's eyes. Simply put, sites with more (quality) links rank higher.

Links are also an extremely important ranking factor. Internal links will help Yahoo discover new pages on your site, while backlinks signal that outside sources trust your content, and therefore boost its authority in Yahoo's eyes. Simply put, sites with more (quality) links rank higher.

Publish Relevant Content. Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content. ...
    Update Your Content Regularly. You've probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. ...
    Metadata. ...
    Have a link-worthy site. ...
    Use alt tags.

Quality Content. ...
    Link Building. ...
    Site Speed and Performance. ...
    Meta Information. ...
    Duplicate Pages. ...
    Local SEO Citations.