How to get my site rank in google.co.in

Recently i am optimizing a new website which is registered a year back.

I work daily 4 hours to get the keywords rank in search engines.

I could rank around 40 keywords in top 10 in google.com. But my keywords are not coming up in google.co.in

I need to rank my site in india only.

I have changed the geographical setting in google webmaster tool. When it will reflect.

What i have to to in order to get my site rank both in google.co.in and google.com.

Please post some interesting threads or links.

Thanks

Here you need to target .in websites for build backlinks that are much helpful for your ranking on google.in.

1. Update the site daily: Post something daily to your website as people are looking for new and latest stuff on internet. Strong keyword which attracts visitors: Do some research and come up with list of keywords which people are searching in internet. Use those keywords on your site in articles.

2. Post site link (signature) in forums: Post your website link in forums which are related to your website. Make sure that the post in forum should be informative and helpful for others then only they will visit your website.

3. Backlinks: Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backline is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.

4. Directory submissions: Online directory submission is a process which includes identification of proper category and filing the website or webpage detail in particular related category and get it approved by directory editor.

5. Article submissions: Write some article related to your website and submit it to any article directories.

Improving rankings in both global and local markets is albeit a hard task. To improve rankings in India, you need to get a country specific TLD and set your geo-target location in WMT, which you’ve already done so that’s cool! Other than that you may:

- Add your website to local search engines
    - Add your website to local directories
    - Get listed on Google places, bing local search and Yahoo! local
    - Get listed on local classified websites
    - Get backlinks from target country
    - Get active on niche related communities which are popular in your country
    - Get citations for your listings
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

Hi,
    You have to do every day directory submission and Bookmarking, forum posting.Then you will get rank in Google.

Good points as well as you have toperform seo techniques in regualr and updated way !

Agreed with @Amy.Sarin

To get higher ranking on google.co.in, you have to get links from local sites. Such as local directories and so on.

For get the high ranking on the Google.co.in

. Build the back link for Indian web directories
    . Do the promote on Google.co.in
    . Create the company profile on the Indian Business listing websites
    . Content should be country specify

Quote Originally Posted by Amy.Sarin View Post
    Improving rankings in both global and local markets is albeit a hard task. To improve rankings in India, you need to get a country specific TLD and set your geo-target location in WMT, which you’ve already done so that’s cool! Other than that you may:

- Add your website to local search engines
    - Add your website to local directories
    - Get listed on Google places, bing local search and Yahoo! local
    - Get listed on local classified websites
    - Get backlinks from target country
    - Get active on niche related communities which are popular in your country
    - Get citations for your listings
    Amy, these list you've shared is a good example to rank in search engines. Local listing is helpful too, drives more traffic locally which obviously local customers found you.

In order to gain ranking in .co.in search engine then create ample amount of web 2.0 properties those exactly have country extended domains like blog.co.in, blogger.co.in and many more those can help you in content marketing. Get back links from them and wait for while to crawl them. Ultimately, you will be on top .co.in tops 10 web site after the result.

In order to have ranking in co.in search engines then you should have first geographical setting in web master tool and then local listing of Indian business directories.

Apart from this you should have country extended based web 2.0 properties such as blog.co.in and many more...!

you can hire an seo expert or add a video to your site
    Embarrass your competition
    Buy Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers
    www.FanAnimal.com