How Valuable will 4 letter domain names be . . .

Hello

It is predicted that by i think fall of 07 they will all be registered (cant find the site I read it on . . .I tried sorry).

Anyway, it mentioned that pronouncable 4 letter .coms are pretty much all taken.

Nowadays most domains are stuf like qgjf.com fvrt.com etc.

How valuable will these things be once all 4 letter domain names are taken? I've seen many auctions at SP where people aren't even biting at these domains.

So is there value overinflated or is it that once all the 4 letter domains are taken the value for these things will shoot up?

Thanks
    Get deals or books when bored

What domain extension are you lookuing for?

2-3 letters are more valuable than 4 letters domain. In term of value between the com,net , .com is the most profitable.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

i think it depends on what the 4 letters actually are and if it has any relevance to more than one large company that could use it for there site...things like that to push the value up.

4 letter domains arent that valuable unless they are real words.

Quote Originally Posted by King Liquid View Post
    4 letter domains arent that valuable unless they are real words.
    yes, i agree. important is real word and related.

my concern is, will 3-4 letter domain, ranked better than others that uses keyword?? or other way round. i still experimenting, seem like 4-5 letter domain, ranked faster on multiple keyword. keyword based domain, only ranked well for that particular keyword. this my concern about SEO site.
    domain name long or short, there is not me to paid extra for that.
    IMHO, Hostgator and Bluehost are 2 top web hosts. Here is the facts of Hostgator and review of Bluehost.

Almost every possible 4 letter domain names are already taken. But not all the taken domain names are been used. Most of them are kept parked for sale. If your desired domain name has been already taken and not been used, You can contact the current domain registrant by having a domain whois lookup from www.WhoisXY.com on the specific domain name and seek for a domain bargain. It is the best possible way to acquire an already taken domain name.

Quote Originally Posted by josephvijay View Post
    Almost every possible 4 letter domain names are already taken. But not all the taken domain names are been used. Most of them are kept parked for sale.
    You just replied to a 6 year old thread, dead for 5 years plus. Did it not appear to you a bit that the topic sounds outdated? Strange!
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon