Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Draw back of cloud hosting

Tell me draw back of cloud hosting.

Some are concerned about the security of cloud hosting. It is something that providers take seriously though, and the security of cloud hosting is becoming less of a concern. But, when something is stored in the cloud and is, in theory, accessible from anywhere, can there be a guarantee of it being 100% secure? There is a difference of opinion in this area.

Higher cost is primary Drawback of cloud hosting.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I know there are some security concerns related to Cloud Hosting but it has much more advantages as compare to any minor errors. I also experienced of getting high security through Cloud Hosting. Through Cloud Hosting i got maximum service offering, service excellence, and scalability. Although there were some issues even in my mind but i got all my queries resolved through this article http://www.cloudreviews.com/blog/bes...ting-providers

The biggest concerns about cloud computing are security and privacy. Users might not be comfortable handing over their data to a third party. This is an even greater concern when it comes to companies that wish to keep their sensitive information on cloud servers. While most service vendors would ensure that their servers are kept free from viral infection and malware, it Is still a concern considering the fact that a number of users from around the world are accessing the server.

Awesome Information...

Thanks for your link i really like it...

Drawbacks of cloud hosting:
    Higher costs,Less flexibility and stability,long track record,Security issues

The biggest drawback is right now is in this transition state there’s this extra layer of integration that needs to happen
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

This technology will be perfected and the below issues are fixed?

1)Higher costs
    2)Less flexibility
    3)Stability issues
    4)Less security

While cloud computing and storage is a great innovation in the field of hosting, it doesn’t come without its own faults, even though there aren’t many of them (pretty standard for a relatively new technology).
    -Less flexibility
    -Stability issues
    -Less security
    -Higher cost
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

A few people are anxious about the safety of cloud hosting. This is taken seriously by providers and it is becoming a less of a concern now. in theory what is stored in the cloud is accessible from anywhere it is doubtful if a 100% security can be guaranteed. A difference of opinion is found on this.

Draw back of cloud hosting

Cloud web host is the newest form of the web host who has become popular over modern times.When your site is on cloud hosting, then you will be able to have access to multiple servers and not a single one.

Draw backs of cloud computing:

1.Security & Privacy
    2.Dependency
    3.Cost
    4.Decreased flexibility
    5.Knowledge And Integration

I think every system has some pros and cons. And the major concern is security because you connect to the Internet and provide your passwords to connect to your servers or cloud storage. So, I believe if you are able to maintain your computer security, the drawbacks of cloud hosting gets minimized and your ultimate goal is achieved.
    Brian Taylor
    QuickBooks Hosting Expert
    SageNext Infotech LLC
    ---------
    ATX Hosting Provider
    Drake Hosting Provider
    Lacerte Hosting Provider

Cloud hosting is new technology, however it also has its drawbacks:

1. Higher Cost
    2. Less Flexibility
    3. Stability Issues
    4. Less Security

As compare to shared/reseller hosting cloud hosting is less expensive. Besides of that I do not see any disadvantage. You can implement most of the security tweaks to make it secure and stable.
    Fully Managed UK WebHosting
    Web Hosting Solutions | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Servers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast