Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up How do you select keywords for SEO?

I basically, use google adwords- keywords suggestion tools- https://adwords.google.com for keywords research. Google adwords shows 3 type keywords match: Broad, Exact and Phrase search. I use exact search to select keywords. But there are very low searches in exact search for local search. So I also collect keywords by broad search. What do you say? Which keywords search method is best regarding SEO parameter? Please reply..

I use google adword keyword tool to find keywords with genuine keyword competition.

Keyword selection is the most important part before start SEO for a website.Select the keyword according to your website or business.Google ad word help in selecting the keyword because that tool gives search volume and competition for a keyword.
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

You need to look into a lotta things and possibly include all keyword variations...Since exact match opens up only for exact match queries, you must include broad and phrase match keywords too. In addition, you also need to understand keyword competition, profitability and search volume for each match type to decide better
    230% more traffic with 12+ Keyword Research Tools

Keyword research is both difficult and tricky. The only way to effectively refine your list is to test it in practice. Your competitor may have already tested the keywords and chosen the best ones that both generated good traffic and converted. I do not suggest relying on his keywords completely. But if you take time analyzing and comparing several of your competitors’ on-page and off-page keyword targeting, you can make your list much better.

Keyword selection is first step to start any Website SEO.I am always use Google adwords tool which is easy to operate and give you relevant Keywords which are mostly search by Google users.

Quote Originally Posted by denniemark View Post
    I basically, use google adwords- keywords suggestion tools- https://adwords.google.com for keywords research. Google adwords shows 3 type keywords match: Broad, Exact and Phrase search. I use exact search to select keywords. But there are very low searches in exact search for local search. So I also collect keywords by broad search. What do you say? Which keywords search method is best regarding SEO parameter? Please reply..
    Additional to Google Adword's tools, you can use Google Insights, Google Trends for confirmation. In SEOmoz website, you can find some keyword analyzing tool, try that tools also. Don't finalize your keywords with one tool, you more tools for confirmation.

Google ad-word tool should your best choice regarding this.You should also get estimate about any keyword through Google trend or Google insight.You should also reviewing competition on a particular keyword using spyglass if you have purchased version....

This is in my opinion the best little secret of everyone's favorite search engine: the Google Wonder Wheel. Released about a year ago but virtually unknown compared with Google's much more visible search tools, the Wonder Wheel can be accessed by doing a search and then selecting "Wonder Wheel" under the filter options on the lefthand navigation.

I also use the Google Ad words to choice a better keyword for my Blog.

Google Ad words will give you details of of your preferred keyword.

Set up a Google Adwords (pay-per-click) campaign and have it tie into web analytics that will show you exactly what words were typed into the search engine. Start out by setting your keywords to "broad match" which means that a variety of keywords will trigger your ad.

I would select from the Google Adword Keywords tool. It helpful to get known about the searching and their competitors.Through these you could get analysis over the Keyword optimization.

Google adds words is the best option to find keyword of any site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast