Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Cloud Server or Dedicated server?

i'd like to consult with some experts towards the choice of hosting solutions.
    What is the difference between Cloud and Dedicated servers?
    Thinking to deal with wansecurity.net (cloud servers) or newhost.ro (dedicated servers).
    My requirements are: 450GB space and 4000GB bandwidth.

What host and server would you choose? why?

If I were you, I'd better choose newhost.ro because I know it is reliable web host.
    They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
    You can rely on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post

According to your requirements I will suggest you to choose Dedicated Server.

The main reason for choosing Dedicated Server is that, dedicated server hosting provide its users with dedicated resources, such as hard disk space and bandwidth. These resources are exclusively meant for a single user and are not shared with others. Dedicated servers provide its user with total control over the system. The user also has the ability to change the underlying software applications and programs as per his needs.

Another vital feature of dedicated servers is that they are known to be highly secure

If you are looking for a decent dedicated provider, have a look at AccuWebHosting.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Cloud Server or Dedicated server

Dedicated services allow you to host your site and only your site on one server. Dedicated hosting is simply a server located in a data center somewhere in which you have complete control over you can choose www.webhostings.in is best for dedicated server and they are offering 99.99% uptime guarantee.

SingleHop offers two types of Cloud Computing. The first, known as the SingleHop Public Cloud, offers a wide range of cloud server hosting resources that can be scaled instantly in a shared, multi-tenant environment. The second, known as Private Cloud, allows you to build custom, private Cloud servers that only your organization can access. Both computing services offer unique advantages.

Building a Private Cloud out of dedicated cloud server resources offers the ability scale up and down, also, however the range is limited to the cloud server hosting resources allocated to that particular Private Cloud. You may quickly allocate new cloud server hosting resources to enable further scaling by physically upgrading the dedicated server hardware that powers the Private Cloud Servers.

I think you have to choose dedicated hosting service compare of cloud hosting service because its better than others. It is server that not allow you to share the server with others so you can use a good space of the server. It is provide many good service such as unlimited bandwidth, unlimited storage space, good technical support etc.

I think you should look for reviews on suggested hosts. As I know newpush.com is providing quality services with high stability and scalable cloud solutions, you won't regret.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Thinking to deal with wansecurity.net (cloud servers) or newhost.ro (dedicated servers).

In Cloud hosting, It provides us with server clustering i.e. the resources are spread across more than one web server, and are rendered as per need.It also allows us to manage peak loads easily, without facing any bandwidth issues.
    A dedicated server is a type of Internet hosting in which the client leases an entire server not shared with anyone else.
    You can checkout offers and features of cloudclaim.com,I am really satisfied with their services.

No doubts Newpush.com will meet any webmasters demand with their experienced support, featured solutions and fast stable servers offered for low-cost prices.

One basic difference between the two is : Dedicated Server - A single machine dedicated to yourself where no one is allowed to share the hardware nor resources unless you permit so.
    Cloud Server - It's a cluster of dedicated servers connected in a network, a shared environment with virtually unlimited resources.

So, if you have a website that experiences constant spike in traffic or you cannot compromise on uptime, then Cloud is something that you should look forward to.
    The other way around, if you need dedicated resources and runs a couple of scripts that are likely to conflict with the others hosted on a shared environment, then Dedicated is something which can be considered.

To OP,

Cloud is a cluster of servers that to the end user just looks like one server, which is useful because it makes it easier for people to scale their hosting account up or down as they need to do. Dedicated server is single physical server with the fixed amount of resource. You can also customize your server according to your needs.

In my opinion Cloud server would be a better option for you if your main concern issue is the sudden increase or decrease of resource requirements. If no, then dedicated server need to be considered.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Having compared both web hosts, I suppose that dedicated servers from newhost.ro will be reasonable choice.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.
    You will be pleased I think.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

There are a number of arguments for each of these options. Dedicated hosting may be more secure but cloud hosting has the benefit of being able to cope with high traffic levels without having to pay for it on a continuous basis. It's hard to know which would be preferable without having more information regarding your requirements. Do you expect steady traffic levels at all times, or large fluctuations?

I've done research and can say that using Newpush to get cloud servers is the best idea for any webmaster who is looking for reliable solutions, you won't regret of using them.

The time for traditional dedicated server has passed. New revolutionary server virtualization and cloud computing technologies deliver Cloud Servers that perform and behave exactly like a dedicated server. However, cloud servers are more reliable, scalable, offer more management features, and simply cost less.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast