Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chrome is really good.

Google chrome is a very popular and very fast browser but i don't know why suddenly it stopped browsing and hang the computer. Google chrome has to be make sure all relevant problems which its users are facing, they have to be sorted out.

Mozilla Firefox 15 is good according to Me. Many Plugins are also compatible with Firefox only

No. I don't Know about the chrome.Bcz i m using the Mozilla Firefox is really best browser. I like it very much.

Chrome is also best for seo work.It is faster than Mozilla Firefox.

As per my point of view, Mozilla Firefox is my Best to use , Is free open source web browser . Yes Chrome is Also good and Work fine , Developed by Google . As Mozilla Have More Support for Tools So my Opinion goes for Firefox .

I don't think chrome browser has any problem.i think your pc has infected with virus that creating problem to chrome because i also use chrome since it released.you need a anti virus to guard your computer..
    I also use Chrome and it crashes sometimes by shockwave. I have an antivirus too and there is not a single virus in my PC.
    What should I need to do to solve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Davies View Post
    I also use Chrome and it crashes sometimes by shockwave. I have an antivirus too and there is not a single virus in my PC.
    What should I need to do to solve it.
    Google is your best friend search "chrome crashes sometimes by shockwave". There are some solution out in the market. If that doesn't helps switch to Firefox or SRWare Iron.

Hello,

I am using Mozilla Firefox 15. there is not any kind of problem there with Google Chrome. your computer system may be infected by a virus or malware.

Advanced System Protector
    Last edited by parihar40; 10-19-2012 at 05:06 AM.

I too faced same problems in my Computer, After updating the Google Chrome it will resolved automatically.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

well for me mozilla firefox is the best. Chrome is fast but not better than firefox.

I use Chrome and I never had problems with it.

Hello,

With google chrome I have yet not faced any issue, it is the only browser I'm using and also enjoying its use.

Thank you.

Google Chrome is good indeed.
    I use it with no problems.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast