Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Antivirus Software

I want to purchase an antivirus software in order to protect my computer and laptop but I still have no idea about it so I wish to request for a detailed information on the same. I would greatly appreciate and welcome suggestions from the proficient.
    Last edited by AllenSantiago; 09-12-2012 at 02:51 AM.
    Spinx Inc. - Leading iPhone Application Development Consulting Company in Los Angeles
    http://mobile-development.spinxwebde...n-development/

The best security options is linux, but if you use windows avira free edition is quite good AV
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

HI

antivirous is protect to computer on virous.

I recommend to use Comodo Anti Virus Software .It is really good and safe .Comodo Antivirus can perform full system scans as well as partial system scans. It can also scan removable drives, including USB drives, CDs and DVDs. Comodo can scan everything, including cell phones, and remove any electronic intruders. Comodo uses an incremental scanning system that marks files and folder that have been deemed safe. This makes for much faster average scan times.
    Try this link to know more
    http://antivirus.comodo.com/

Avast is good, I was using it from last 3 years but now shifted to AVG, its official sites allow you to download free antivirus. with more precise protection features.

Avira antivirus or kaspersky

Symantec Norton Antivirus 2012 New Version 1 PC

Quote Originally Posted by AllenSantiago View Post
    I want to purchase an antivirus software in order to protect my computer and laptop but I still have no idea about it so I wish to request for a detailed information on the same. I would greatly appreciate and welcome suggestions from the proficient.
    Norton Antivirus 2012 defends your computer against viruses, spyware, worms, bots, and other malicious software while minimizing the performance impact onto your computer. This enhanced protection system features multi-layered protection technologies that work simultaneously to proactively block cyber-attacks and detect and remove malicious threats before they can harm your PC. Norton AntiVirus offers a quick install time, fast boot time and has low memory needs which reduce the burden onto a system.
    It has three benefits.http://www.antivirusprice.co.uk/
    Eliminate viruses and spyware with powerful protection
    Delivers proactive protection that stops online threats before they can infect your computer.
    Four different layers of smart protection detect and eliminate threats so you can rest easy knowing you’re protected.
    Indentifies and stops new threats fast.
    Stay protected without interruptions or slowdowns
    Superior performance and blazing fast scan speeds protect you without slowing down your computer.
    Runs in the background, so it won’t disrupt your work or play.
    Won’t swallow up your computer’s memory and hard disk space.
    Get up and running fast with quick setup and easy-to-use features
    Installs in a flash, with a single mouse click.
    Proactively tells you if files and applications are safe, or may slow down or crash your computer.
    Improved customizable Control Center now lets you choose between a simple or detailed view for accessing program controls and Web-based Norton services.

Antivirus or anti-virus software is software used to prevent, detect and remove malware (of all descriptions), such as: computer viruses, adware, backdoors, malicious BHOs, dialers, fraudtools, hijackers, keyloggers, malicious LSPs, rootkits, spyware, trojan horses and worms.

Computer security, including protection from social engineering techniques, is commonly offered in products and services of antivirus software companies. This page discusses the software used for the prevention and removal of malware threats, rather than computer security implemented by software methods.

IT Support

Avast is a good and well known antivirus. It is always kept a strict eye and make sure that computer is to b secured from malicious data, viruses, unhealthy data which is harmful for computer and hackers. Window Seven also providing a software which is called "Security Essential" has given some protection from all above diseases.

You can use any antivirus.. but just care full about the system that you used.. If the configuration is low than your laptop become very slow after installing the antivirus...and dont forget to take backup during some period..because it's batter to keep backup..

Avast is the best antivirus software it keep your PC more safe.

IMO AVira is the best AV software

kaspersky internet security 2013 is great protection
    Low Cost Storage VPS plans at webprovps.com
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of XEN VPS*
    == Contact us for any online solution development ==

I suggest you purchase the Avast Professional version of full packages, It protect your PC with more secured tools.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Hello,

I suggest you to go for Advanced System Protector. It is an effective solution to find and remove malware infections present on your PC.

You can download it from here: http://powerbundle.systweak.com/asp/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast