VDS hosting and its Advantages? any explanations?

I would like to know your points towards Vdsware.com and its advantages.
    What are your views on their VDS hosting solutions?

Is it reliable host to deal with? Have you ever tried them before?
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Overall their services look quite good from my point of view.

I suggest you to use reliable VPS hosts such as kvchosting.com. I like their stability and good features. You can contact their support anytime and will get fast and professional respond.

A virtual private server offers greater resources and reliability as you're no longer on a shared server with people you don't know. With a VPS on on a dedicated server with other VPSs who you don't know. Less risk. With a dedicated server even lesser risk.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    I would like to know your points towards Vdsware.com and its advantages.
    What are your views on their VDS hosting solutions?

Is it reliable host to deal with? Have you ever tried them before?
    I haven't heard of them. I'm currently hosting my blog with eUKhost and i am quite content with their services and the plans are affordable as well. You can check out their VPS hosting plans if you want to know more.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

To OP

Their head office in Egypt and domain registered: 24 May 2012. It seems like company is just 5 months old and IP location of website suggests – OVH Systems. So I think you need to think about alternatives.

One more thing please do not post links that include keywords because that makes the thread and post to look like marketing and spamming the forum.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I beleive you should have more reliable options to make a proper choice. I know Planethoster.net as reliable host to get VPS solutions with high performance and useful features, you should give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Since VPS has had much better uptime, is much faster, and gives you much more freedom, since you can install any panel you want, it will be reasonable choice.
    I'd recommend webwerks.in hosting services. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

well friend,I like their stability and good features. You can contact their support anytime and will get fast and professional respond.

I think you should look for more options to choose from. AS I know Megabytehosting is delivering reliable solutions with fast servers and skilled support team, you should give them a try.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have never heard about them before. How long have they been providing hosting services?

I think that Webwerks.in will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.