Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How To Select Keywords?

Keyword is main topic of any website.Any website content must be select after analysis of any website,when chose keyword,you need to chose low keyword,if your website is newly develop,otherwise chose high and medium keyword.

Keywords themselves are single words, or even short phrases, which occur in a text more often than you might expect them to occur by chance alone. In terms of S.E.O. keywords are incredibly important because they actually describe the overall theme of any piece of published content such as an article, website or blog post. The key is that they are a big part of the way the Search Engines (Google, Yahoo!, Bing et al) “decide” how to categorize your website; in fact the keywords in your website’s content describe the “essence” of your website to the Search Engines. By focusing on the keywords alone, spiders and crawlers like the Googlebot can quickly pick up the ‘topic’ of the content. You can think of it as if the Googlebot were a detective and the keywords were its clues.

Best key word selection improving is think about targeted audience how they are searching the key words ,how many people are search the keyword daily find and we target particular keyword we get best keywords.

Keywords plays important role for a website to recognize.I use Google Ad words keyword tool to select keywords.Based on the factors like exact match,competition,global & local monthly searches i will select keywords.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Luminworld,
    Web Design and Development services.

Keyword for our site is very important. If you want to select a keyword you must do a research for it. You can also try the Google adwords for keywords research.

you can select the keywords from google adword keyword tool. where you can find the high traffic volume keywords.

Keyword selection is one of the most important part of SEO. Today there are so many online tool, software etc are available which can help you to choose preferred keywords for your site. But while choosing keywords always keep in mind that your potential customer will also search for a same keyword in the search engine. I am personally using google keyword analytical but there are also many other or paid tool. which can give you more relevant keywords.
    Hope you are satisfied with my answer.
    Thanks for reading.

According to me Google ad word is the best keyword research tool.

Google adword keyword is best tool to find your desired keyword according to tits traffic and competition.

Google Keyword Adward tool is the best to chose Keywords for the site and yes, as you write already how to chose for new and old sites.

Hi,
    I am using Google ad words .

As per my knowledge Google adword is best for keyword selection but you can also do the manually research.

Using google Adword tools and select more searchable keywords research its on Adword tools for Local Search and global Search and competition . I Local and global search is more and competition is low then we should understand that keyword is good for site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast