Link Velocity in SEO?

Link velocity is simply the rate of incoming links to a website. Excessive/bulk amount of backlinks gained at small period of interval is a risky thing and there might be chances for Google to lower the site ranking.

Have a formula for creating backlinks to your website, if you create them all at once, your website will get penalized. I create a standard 30 links per week.

Link Velocity is essentially the rate at which a site is gaining inbound links on a day to day basis. For anyone on an aggressive link building campaign, you eventually saturate your potential links. Increase in links in less time is consider as spamming.

Link velocity is simply the rate at which back links are built to a web site. If a site contains good quality, useful content, links from other sites would naturally occur randomly and on a fairly steady basis. Some articles would attract more links than others.

Link Velocity Strategy: Awesome, you made it! I know it’s been a lot of hard work (unless we have been strategically building backlinks for you), but now is not the time to take a break. You have worked hard to get here, it’s time to maintain your top search engine rankings and keep the visitors, leads and sales flowing in.

Action Items:

Keep your current link velocity for at least a month once you achieve the top 3.
    Once you have stabilized your top rankings we generally suggest reducing your link velocity by about half.
    Monitor your rank weekly and adjust your link velocity accordingly; if you experience a small decrease in ranking counter it with a small increase in link velocity and vice versa.

Link velocity is about measure of all incoming link that are point to your site. and I am satisfied with the above comment that over link building can penalized your website. I suggest you to create only 20 link per month but should be on the quality sites.

Link velocity is simply the rate of incoming links to a website. Excessive/bulk amount of backlinks gained at small period of interval is a risky thing and there might be chances for Google to lower the site ranking. I think boost in link velocity would make Google think of spam, So maintenance of link velocity should be done correctly.

I think that link velocity is the rate of incoming link to a website. If your website have good quality content links from other site will be occur.

The only people that will tell you that link velocity has any importance are ones selling low quality links (because if you jam a whole bunch of really ****ty links at a site at once without doing it consistently the site rankings can bounce all over the place) or people selling link drip feed services.

Other than that, link velocity is a whole bunch of nonsense.