Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Article Submission still works?????

Hi everyone...i have a Quest to senior SEO experts..1 day ago i was reading an article where i read that Article Submission is not more effective as before after update of G Penguin and Panda..please tell let me sure that is it true or not????

Yes it's still effective after update g penguin and panda.

For if it is a yes, articles submission is still working it is good for getting backlinks and traffic for our site but only if you submit the article in a right way.

Creating article using unique and fresh content and submitting to various high pr article sites will help to get more backlinks and traffic to your site.

Article submission has still worthy and valuable in the eyes of all search engine. But be caring about your content that must be unique and fresh.

Article submission is one of the oldest strategy in SEO and still helpful for ranking a site in search engines. It is the strongest off page optimization techniques that must be done for a new site to get indexed by search engines as quick as possible.

We have to initially build strong one way backlinks for your site that can be done through this article submission websites. Just pick out the top article submission sites and post some good quality content and get approved.

Unique and quality articles gives very benefits in off page seo activities. Post your unique quality articles on Ezinearticle, Pubarticle, hubpages, amazon, and more quality websites and approval of this websites is gives effects in search engine.

Yes Articles Submission is still effective for SERP's and valuable.

Submitting same content on different websites, how could it be an unique content then. As far as article submission sites are concerned, if I am not wrong, you must be asking about ezine, articlebase, etc. These websites still accept articles, but the fact is you don't get any value in return.
    I have done it several times in past, but have never got any referral traffic. They don't give you dofollow links either if you are seeking those. Overall, Google has lost its trust in such sites as far as content quality is concerned.

I am not sure how many people have seen such sites ranking on the first page (or even second page) of Google for some generic query. In my opinion, it's useless to throw your quality content in such article directories. Hope it would help.

Article submission still works. It helps to share content and build backlinks for your website. It also helps to rank keywords higher in Google searches.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Yes, it help to build quality seo backlinks through content marketing techniques.

As far as article submission sites are concerned, if I am not wrong, you must be asking about ezine, articlebase, etc. These websites still accept articles, but the fact is you don't get any value in return. ... These websites still accept articles, but the fact is you don't get any value in return.