Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Website design means planning, creation and updating of websites. Website design also involves information architecture, website structure, user interface, navigation ergonomics, website layout, colors, contrasts, fonts and imagery as well as icons design

Quote Originally Posted by affinity123 View Post
    Web desining means develop a website with attractive creative ....
    Yes,I agree with your points.
    Here i wish to add some additional information.
    Web Design services is the art and process of creating a single Web page or entire Web sites and may involve both the aesthetics and the mechanics of a Web site's operation although primarily it focuses on the look and feel of the Web site.Websites are created using a markup language called HTML. Web designers build webpages using HTML tags that define the content and metadata of each page. The layout and appearance of the elements within a webpage are typically defined using CSS, or cascading style sheets. Therefore, most websites include a combination of HTML and CSS that defines how each page will appear in a browser.Professionals web designers can easily solve a client's communication problems and leverage the client's brand identity in a web-specific way.Then they knows how to direct your website to your target audience. First impressions are very important, and if your website represents your company in a professional manner you will gain customers that would otherwise be missed or lost.If you are seeking professional web design visit TheWebPole.com

Web design is a website development. It includes logos, colors, and headers. I can’t single out one thing here, since web design deals comprehensively with everything at once. Good blog about web design how to create web design, I recommend. I especially like articles about and programming.

There is a really useful article about the process of website design, you can read it and find out more.

web design is used to create a website for user experience and help your website visitor access.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345