How to do on page seo???

Hello to everyone..
    i developed my site and i want to do SEO for my website. So anyone can help me how can i start on page seo for my website. Please give me step by step information because i want to optimize my site my own self.

10 steps to do on-page seo
    1.Title tag. This is in the head of your code. Nothing is more important. Put your top keywords here. A good trick is to use a "|" to make two sections to incorporate more keywords. Limit your title to 63 characters (google's limit).
    2.Description meta tag. In addition to including your keywords here, remember that this is what the search engines will likely show to searchers. Devote extra time to writing an appeal to your target audience.
    3.h1 and h2 tags, possibly h3. Next to the title tag this is the most important placement for your keywords, especially the h1 tag.
    4.First paragraph. This is also an important location for your keywords (especially the first 200 to 250 words). This also sometimes appears in search results instead of the content of the description tag.
    5.Anchor text. Use keywords for the name in your anchor text (instead of "click here" or other meaningless text). Often you will do this by referencing one page of your site from another page.
    6.Emphasized words. Use the strong and emphasis tags for bold and italic text for your keywords at least a couple of times on the page.
    7.Body content. Make sure the keywords are used on the page several times, but don't overdo it. It is equally important to then use other related terms as often as possible.
    8.Images. The alt tag is often neglected but is actually quite important. Images can also have titles and these are helpful, too. Include your keywords in both.
    9.URL and file name. If you can have your keywords in your domain name well and good but don't fret it. Do try to use keywords in your file names.
    10.Keywords meta tag. Some search engines consider the meta tag although Google does not. I recommend putting your keywords here anyway, for the good they do with some, and to make it easy for you to keep track of what keywords you are using for the page.

Make a list of to-do work and then start step by step.

On page optimization is the first step in SEO (Search Engine Optimization). On Page SEO simply refers to the text and content on your web site pages.On Page Elements refer to the html tags within the page. They include Heading Tags (<H1>), Title Tags, Bold Tags, Italic tags on your web page.

Start with small steps and act according to the plan

#D-258, FIFTH FLOOR, PHASE-8 A INDUSTRIAL AREA, MOHALI
    On-page SEO: On-page SEO links to the content that you are going to publish on your website. Additionally, it has various strategies to optimize a specific page on a website.

Keyword Research: Finding the superior and top-notch keywords to target on a page of content.

Content Creation: Publishing high-quality content focused on targeted keywords.

Keyword Optimization: Applying the targeted keyword in all the accurate places and the usage of all good meta tag SEO as well as title tags, meta description, and heading tags.

The on page SEO includes-
    1. Create Title tag and Description tag for your website
    2. Optimize your images
    3. optimize your content
    4. Add heading tags
    5. Add robot.txt file
    6.upload sitemap

Hello,

On-page search engine optimization is the custom of optimizing individual website pages to be able to rank high and bring in significantly more applicable visitors from search engines. On-page identifies both a page's source code which could be optimized, instead of Off-Page search engine optimization that pertains to connections and other signs.

Get in the game by optimizing for 'search intent' ...
    Make sure your page loads FAST. ...
    Strategically place your target keyword in the title, meta description, and H1 tags. ...
    Use short descriptive URLs. ...
    Use descriptive alt tags for images (and optimize your image file names)

On-page search engine optimization is the custom of optimizing individual website pages to be able to rank high and bring in significantly more applicable visitors from search engines. But there you need to take small steps at a time or step by step.

Lead Routing Software | Fuzzy Matching Software