Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Best VPS provider

Which VPS provider is best to use?
    I need experienced host with high uptime, performance and good support.
    Found attractive offers from Ourinternet.us and Just199.com. Which host could you recommend as better one?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar

Thumbs up Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    Found attractive offers from Ourinternet.us and Just199.com. Which host could you recommend as better one?
    I don't have any experience with both of these hosting providers. But i suggest you check out VPS hosting plans from eUKhost. They have affordable prices, reliable service with full support.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Well, I believe that you will to choose time-tested and trusted brand in the hosting industry.
    Take a look at VPSlink.com, Topxen.com and Aspnix.com - they offer really nice VPS hosting solutions along with many useful features for successful running of any web sites.
    Good luck!

Best VPS provider

I will suggest one of the best web hosting companies is www.webhostings.in , it will provide a many services at the cheaper price and providing more services also.VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting is also a great fit for businesses expecting rapid growth, heavy website traffic, and who run highly interactive, dynamic websites on the Internet. Go through here you will get all valuable information :http://www.hostingraja.in/vps

Both of those hosts look to me very ordinary. Their page rank is also not good. Just 3 and 4. If you are searching for 100% up time feature with affordable price then you should go with atlantic.net or Rackspace or Amazon. I know atlantic is not as large as Rackspace or Amazon but they are providing very good service from last several years and they are not costly like rackspace or amazon. Best thing is, anyone can test their service for free as they are offering $15 free trial credit.
    Last edited by jewelraz; 12-01-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Is there any country/continent specific VPS you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    MilesWeb :: Your Hosting, Our Responsibility!
    Secure Virtual Environment | Dedicated Servers | eCommerce Hosting | WordPress Hosting

I'd use neither of the mentioned companies. I think a VPS from marblehost.com will be more suitable for you.
    Servers have no outages and network is solid and fully-redundant.
    Prices are competitive.

I suppose you should have more reliable names to make a proper choice. I recommend to use services from Chicagovps, reputable host with affordable prices and high performance servers, just give them a try.

Best Offshore VPS provider?
    Hi,

Can anyone help me to find a Best offshore VPS provide that allow (adult & warez) linking site and host nulled script?

Must be good speed, uptime and support.

Thank you.

Hi, I never heard about this two webhost so that i have not any experience of this webhost. I would like to suggest you that you have to use hostingraja webhost. It is the best hosting service provider and fulfill your all requirement. It provide good customer support and 99.9% uptime service. It is really good for host the website i also use it to host my website.

If we are talking about windows VPS services here so I believe that is aspnix.com. They are one of the best.

According to me, AccuWebHosting is best VPS provider.

AccuWebHosting gives :
    Guarantees:
    ➔ 99.9% Network uptime guarantee
    ➔ 100% Power uptime guarantee

Support::
    ➔ 24x7 Ticket / Email based Support
    ➔ Emergency phone support
    ➔ Online Powerful Knowledgebase

& many more..
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I support Chicagovps.net suggestion which services are well-known as quality and featured.

IMHO, Jumpline.com would be the best solution for OP.
    I run my web sites on their VPS account - everything works fine.
    The features they offer are nearly endless, and their customer support is simply outstanding. the price is sweet!

According to me, SageNext Infotech LLC is the best VPS provider. Their servers are lightening fast and secure too. They also deal in QuickBooks Hosting and all other tax and accounting application hosting.
    Denor Linen
    QuickBooks Hosting Expert
    SageNext Infotech LLC
    Augusta, Georgia
    USA
    Expertise in other programs:
    ATX Hosting
    Drake Hosting
    Lacerte Hosting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast