Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile SEO

Mobile SEO

What is mobile SEO?

Hey ! According to me by using mobile you can not do it easily i think you always use powerful PC only and mobile seo mean share you link other sites only , you can not do complete SEO for mobile ok dear...

Mobile SEO should be a matter of increasing visibility of your website, not only in mobile search engines but on the actual mobile devices.

I think mobile seo is a mail seo where we working seo through mobile and send information about site on mobile phones.

Hey ! i agree tech Wise ! With Mobile you do not SEO easily ...

Mobile SEO means make your website smart phone friendly and make users easier to search you on via their smart phones without accessing PC or laptop. Now search engines especially Google support mobile phone strategy and like to rank them higher on SERP.

Mobile search engines have different bots and algorithms than those used for traditional web search engines. By evaluating your website as if it was being rendered on a mobile phone, they then rank results partially based on how well the page will render on the type of phone that submitted the query.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

I think mobile seo it's side effect in your eyes.

Google provide mobile seo on smart phones.

Google, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter and many, many other sites you find on the Web can also be found on the mobile Web -- mobile-enabled versions of the sites you’re probably already familiar with using. There is often a distinction between mobile sites and their computer-viewable counterparts. For instance, Google has two versions of itself - the one you’ll find on the Internet, and the one you’ll find on the mobile Internet.

Mobile SEO means to optimize a website so that it's resolution fits as per the mobile screen and user can easily watch full website over the phone easily.

The Mobile SEO should be a matter of improving exposure of your website, not only in mobile google but on the actual mobile phone gadgets.
    Digital scrapbook | Scrapbooking | Comic books

Bonzoi – An Online Multi-Author Collaboration Platform providing self-publishing tools, real time & simultaneous collaboration, comic book creation, creative writing platform, story generation services to Authors worldwide in the Cloud.

As per my understanding I do not think that it is possible to perform SEO with the use of mobile. It is quite hard to perform complete SEO for mobile.

What will be different in mobile SEO company / mobile search a year from now?

Hii Amittrch...This is Ayanna...From my point of view Mobile SEO is a process providing capture of a target mobile audience by optimization in-page / out-page content delivering factors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast