Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Which is the best technique for SEO ?

Hello Guys,

please explain me which is the best SEO technique, i don't no please help

One of best is used by you 'Forum posting ' . SEO is Long Term Process in getting Ranking and All techniques Defines in SEO are combine to produce results . Proper Use of Techniques Makes them best . Few Good Techniques are
    Directories , Article Sharing , Blogging , Slide Sharing , video sharing etc . thanks
    For Learning Web Design w3schools is best web source

"SEO" is an ocean. I can't explain you in some paragraphs. Please visit here: http://www.tizag.com/SEOTutorial/

Hope you like it.

Now a days you have to be really skillful while implementing offsite seo its really a tough process to handle covering several topic and links to be real so google panda and penguin will not effect it

Both on page and off page seo are required for increases visibility of website but remember it should be white hat only.

SEO has been asked again and again and again as I know.

I just wanted to bit thrown into the BEST direction (inparticular google then yahoo, etc) of what is the best coding techniques to allow your website to contain the best SEO it can.

Like Ive read many articles, etc they all differe alot from etiher good structure of a website to meta keywords and description and title.

So can anyone post to a 'guide' or 'checklist' or 'how to list' on making your site SEO compatiable?

PS: Also could someone explain to me what is 'google ranking' and how it can be checked and how can you increase/decrease your google ranking? Thanks

In my opinion All the Off page and On page techniques are important techniques. I mostly prefer Forum posting for Backlinks and Social bookmarking for improving keyword ranking.

The more quality links you'll acquire, the quickly you'll rank higher. Here by quality links I mean - Links from your niche sites, no matter how you get it either through forum posting, blog posting or directory submission. Focus on getting relevant links according to your website.

Doing these methods Social bookmarking, forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission etc are the best technique in SEO but for the best result you must focus on doing do follow links so that it can give credit to your sites.

As per my experience,Forum posting and Directory submission are the best off page SEO techniques. They are helpful for increasing the page rank and quality backlinks for your website.They helps to increase the visitors towards your website.

The Page Rank and Search engine results pages both is different thing for website but if you need Improved Page Rank of website then use all kind of content submission as a optimization such as..

Article Submission
    Press Release Submission
    Blogging
    Forum

Forum Posting Include signature in do follow website is best seo technique to get back links & boost traffic on site. Always try to High Page rank sites.

All link building techniques like Forum posting, blog commenting, directory submission and social bookmarking are best seo techniques.

thanks for sharing all information.
    We are biggest manufacturer of kishangarh marble across India - Click Here | Auto Approve Blog Commenting Site

Now a days Forums posting and Articles submission is very effective,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast