Talking How to increase my site PR ?

Please define it how to increase my site PR ?
    and how to decrease my site Alexa Ranking.

that is what i want to know as well

It is really important to be updated on the algorithmic changes with Google. Though PR seems to be a good catch with sites, Google now goes for relevant contents within the site. If the links pointing to your site are not invaluable for Google, they would not really matter much anymore.

You can Submit do follow links to your site & do directory submisssions.

Generate quality back links and have innovative and fresh quality content.

you need to work on off page to get more backlinks and pr,also you need to work on content. Write good and unique content for your website then create quality backlinks from articles, press release, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blog creation, squidoo, hubpages and froms. all will help to increase your backlinks and PR.
    for alexa you need to install alexa tool bar in yoru web browser and write review in alexa for your website, share on social media website to get more traffic, it will help to make better ranking in alexa.

Through Do follow link building you can get good and quicke PR from Sezrch engine.

with genuine contents and quality SEO you can improve your PR and once you improve your ranking you will get traffic when you get traffic your alexa will be decrease.
    It's all about on SEO techniques how you will utilize them.

Blog posting is the best technique for promoting website PR.

To get Page rank you need to get quality backlink from high page rank websites that must be related to your niche. This helps in getting PR to your site also.

Also you need to improve your alexa ranking, just start bringing traffic to your website or blog. Here is a thread posted by me earlier in this forum to bring traffic to your site or blog. http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthr...163#post114163

HI

there are many way of increase of website
    such as directory submission,sbm submission,article submission,etc.

I think this is not fast process so you have to wait some time. Do Off page SEO techniques in smarter way which help you.
    Get Quality backlinks by using these techniques which improve your site rank.

Hi,
    You have to do Quality SEO work like off page and onpage work etc.

Build quality back links from niche websites and also get backlinks by doing off page techniques like Blog posting,guest posting,Articles and Press releases.
    SEO Company In Hyderabad
    Thanks & Regards,
    Luminworld,
    Web Design and Development services.

For Increase your site PR you have do Quality link Building in nich websites related to your business.