Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High Quality Servers

I'm stuck in comparison of offers from 2 hosts which are providing dedicated servers solutions and seems reliable and suitable for me. What can you say about servers from Exmasters.com and Hosteasier.com? Which will be better to choose and why?

I think you have to choose hosteasier web host because it is best hosting service provider with flexibility and stability. Its also provide good security to protect your website against hackers and viruses. It;s also offer cheap price that fit in our budget.

I know koddos.com provides stable servers which can be suitable for meeting the needs of the OP.
    They have a 10% coupon code -KOD10.

As an alternative I recommend you to use services from reliable host - Kvchosting. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I don't have any reviews about these two Hosts. However you can choose AccuWebHosting for your Dedicated Server Hosting Requirements.

AccuWebHosting provides custom configurations in Dedicated Hosting & provides 24x7x365 Support & 99.9% uptime guarantee.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

thanks for sharing the information but still I am looking for a more reliable and older web hosting company

Frankly speaking, I have never had any personal experience dealing with them, but can name a good alternative.
    Try to check out amanah.com dedicated hosting packages.
    I suggest you to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service.

I guess santrex.net dedicated servers can be suitable for all your needs, the OP.
    Servers work with no glitches and uptime is high.
    Support is beyond praise.

Both are crap. Better choose something like Liquidweb(managed), Softlayer(unmanaged) etc, depending on the server management you need.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

If you are looking for quality server you should definitely use Kvchosting services. From the personal experience with their solutions I can say their plans are stable and featured and I've never experienced downtime or low speed.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I dare say that 1paket.com is the company whose servers are used for meeting the needs of their customers. All works like a clock with them.
    There is no downtime, no outages.
    Servers are stable and network is fully-redundant.

As i know, pretty good managed servers offered by webwerks.in, reliable and professional web host.
    There is no denying the fact that it's reliable, very nice hosting offers and hosting provider.
    Very stable hosting.
    Very good price.

Just look at the offers and prices on the
    tutishost dot com

I prefer to use quality server solutions from OurInternet.us. They are experienced host with high performance plans and knowledgeable support team.

You may have quality dedicated servers from 1paket.com and indsoft.net.
    They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.
    Support works fine around the clock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast