Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Importance of Designing landing pages.

A landing page is a web page where your user lands after clicking on the anchor text or link. It is not similar to your website home page. It plays a vital role in E-commerce website or online marketing. It is the best way to increase visitor to the website. Let’s have a look at designing a landing page.
    • Easy to get necessary information without navigation.
    • It will improve your business conversion ratio.
    • The website needs to appear professional and make a strong impression on visitors.
    • Owners can easily track visits records and make necessary changes as per needs.

Landing pages are great factor in converting visitors in Customers . So should be designed well , navigation is most important factor . To Read what is Responsive Web design and how to design landing pages visit Slide . Thnaks
    CHEMICALS "Two type" Are Most Important Part of Our Daily life , So be Careful While their Supplying .

You have shared good idea about designing landing pages. I think many people does not know these things. So it will best useful to them. Keep it up.

Amazing sharing thanks for great post keep it up .

Quote Originally Posted by Labexpress View Post
    Responsive Web design and how to design landing pages visit Slide . Thnaks
    Landing pages are Should be well designed and Display what you promised .
    Thanks for share Slide .

Yes very Informative Tips . Landing pages are responsible for converting visitors in Customers , So should be Well designed .Also Landing pages Should Display the Promises .
    For Learning Web Design w3schools is best web source

In this web world people are very interested to learn about any kind of information and whenever they click on any link in website, they directly directed to a page which is full of his interest. This page is called landing page which may be a product page for selling or any informative article. Ecommerce websites use landing page formula a lot for getting visitors.

Landing page service is good customer to view the best you can take the opportunity of the service and you can enjoy the facility in a tremendous manner.

According to me,Landing page may be very effective and useful if you are running ad campaign for high amount keywords. You have to take care for each and every elements which would be helpful to increase conversion. I suggest you to pay some attention for Call to Action.

Thanks for Good Post . Within few Seconds Visitors Comes to Aware , What's the Purpose of Page . So Design and Manage landing pages What you Promises . Thanks

Landing page should be attractive and descriptive so that it converts your site visitors in your real customers.because first impression is last impression.

- Enhances the conversion rate
    - Landing page encourage visitors and convert them into a buyer
    - It helps to launch products
    - It makes your website more accessible
    Spinx INC – is a Prominent and a renowned Graphic Design Company in Atlanta. http://www.spinxwebdesignatlanta.com...n-atlanta.html

According to me, landing page is very important to make sure that it is visually appealing, simple to navigate and free of errors; by the way nice post.

I am by no matter an expert in landing page creation, but I am doing a lot of research on this topic in order to become more experienced myself and I invite you to join me in this journey. refe: http://goo.gl/zBqQl

Hi there. Really an interesting thing it is. By improved landing page we can also reduce our bounce rate and get real visitors to our website.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast