Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up Easy Data Recovery Tutorial for Seagate Portable Hard Drive

I bought a Seagate hard disk several weeks ago. I do not even use it that significantly. I would move data from my pc towards the drive also it suddenly ceased working. I have been trying to make contact with seagate and they're going to make you wait for several hours and those sites warranty part is always down. Seagate supplied me $a couple of,000 & $one,500 for them to recover my personal files. I am looking for any solution for seagate file recovery.

You have three choices:
    1. If your data is worth the $1,500 to $2000 or so a professional seagate data recovery service charges you, don't do anything. Everything you need to do risks harmful your info. Contact the actual service and follow their particular instructions.

2. Relying upon professional data recovery software program that may cost you somewhat money just like $50 in order to $200. I had succeed to be able to retrieve data files from any corrupted hard disk with Tenorshare Information Recovery. You could give that a chance! Download it from any-data-restoration.com . In addition, you can use it prior to try that on one more drive initial this is one you understand first next use require a long time for you to run verify every field for data.

3. Freezing trick. I needed luck using the drive nonetheless being great if this doesn't help a couple of more things to try place drive within zip locking mechanism bag and put in deep freeze over night don't get it wet place in Nexstar unit next day and and also turn this on likewise have your personal computer on initial and ready to move documents I returned files by incorporating minutes. Then a hard drive can supply any a lot more.

Source:
    File Recovery for Seagate Hard Drive

Good and nice application that you have explained. I think it had to be an great application to recovery of data.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Its good one article to explain about hard drive data recovery. You can also go for Kernel for Windows data recovery software that recover your any type of corrupted windows files and restore to hard disk.

I like this thread,very interesting to read.