Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is Namecheap.com is good for web hosting?

Hello Readers,
    I really need help in choosing the right web host for my property website, some one has told me that web hosting company names as namecheap.com is good for hosting, so what do you suggest?Thanks and anxiously waiting for ur answer.Thanks

If you are looking for reliable host where you can get quality hosting plans you should use Aspnix.com. You will be pleased by their high performance and stability.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Thanks for ur reply

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
    If you are looking for reliable host where you can get quality hosting plans you should use Aspnix.com. You will be pleased by their high performance and stability.
    Thank That Guy for ur reply, any other web host you recommend? because i need to run 3 websites on that related to my real estate websites...Thanks

Yes namecheap.com is good or HostGator.

namecheap.com is a good for webhosting, but if possible reduce the domain length less than 7 letters like goname.com or wanname.com
    Dell Inspiron 15R i15RN5110-7223DBK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i3-2310M 2.1Ghz, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 640GB Hard drive, Wifi-N, BlueTooth, USB 3.0, 6Cell laptop akku Diamond Black

yes of course namecheap.com is the good for web hosting. But i think it costly.

I am not sure. I've heard they were good for domain registration.
    Think that it will be reasonable to widen your search. Check out Kvchosting.com website hosting solutions.
    Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

As for quality web hosting solutions I recommend Hostingleon to use. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

I am not sure about the hosting opportunity. Have heard they were good for domain registration services.
    To my mind, jumpline.com would be the best alternative to get quality hosting services.
    Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I belive you should compare offers and choose the best fit. I heard that downtownhost is time-tested reliable company and you will receive featured affordable plans and stable servers.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I don't think that company is good for using hosting services from and I'd recommend you to use hosting from the time-tested companies like loomhosts and ultrawebsitehosting.
    These companies have resourceful plans with stable servers which are work like a clock.
    Support is responsive and helpful in all aspects.

HI

yes is good domain name.

I think you should not ask this question becaz they are the bestttttttttttttttttttttttt everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by tanveerhabib View Post
    I think you should not ask this question becaz they are the bestttttttttttttttttttttttt everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Thanks Tanveer,
    yes namecheap is also recommended by so many experts Thanks

As per my opinion you have to use namecheap.com web host company that one of the best web host service provider company. It is fast, reliable and stable hosting service provider company and also provide many of good hosting plans with cheap price. It is really good to host website to getting quality of hosting service and 24x7 hours customer support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast