Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much will you pay for a cloud server?

Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Quote Originally Posted by locke815 View Post
    Nowadays Hostpro is considered to be one od the best Cloud hosting providers in Europe.If we take the server according to your needs, we will have a Cloud machine with the following configuration:

CPU 3
    RAM 3072 MB
    HDD 30 Gb
    Speed 25 mbit/s
    Price $73/month

With the Cloud server you will be able to modify the server resources anytime you want this.If your server for example is overloaded and you want to add more memory ,cpu or disk space, you can just push one button and add additional resources for your server.You can also decrease the number of server resources in the same way if you see for example, that your server doesn't need 2 GB of Ram and 2 Cpu, but is working without any problems with one CPU and 1 Gb of RAM.

This is the main advantage of the Cloud technology.Noreover, with a Cloud server you get more stability and data security as your data is located on the San disk massive.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

You have variety of ranges for Windows Cloud hosting starting Single core to upto three cores, 1 GB to 4 GB RAM, BW, support features etc. The cost may vary from less than $70 to $300
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

My websites are currently hosted in atlantic.net, You can see cloud pricing here:
    http://www.atlantic.net/cloud-hostin...r-pricing.html

I am using their small plan and paying $36.50 monthly. So far, I am pretty happy with their service.

Paying $36.50 monthly

My websites are currently hosted in atlantic.net, You can see cloud pricing here:
    http://www.atlantic.net/cloud-hostin...r-pricing.html

I am using their small plan and paying $36.50 monthly. So far, I am pretty happy with their service.

You will always get what you pay for. I'd recommend you to check Rightservers.com Dedicated servers.
    It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Amongst the man advantages of Cloud Server, the ability to save cost and pay per use is very essential.
    There should not be any fixed charges for cloud. It is beneficial to users when they have to pay only for resources they use and not what they have subscribed to.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Price of cloud Server is not same by all Hosting providers. AccuWebHosting provides Linux Cloud Server in $180 per year. AccuWebHosting also provides 24x7 Support by Live Chat and by email.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I can pay $100 to $500 and it's totally depends on my needs. According to my needs i can make my budget to $1000 or might be more than it.

I prefer to use Newpush low-cost cloud services. They are well-known as reliable company with high available professional support and stable network.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

==> just choose Novatrend.ch and you will not regret a thing. Their Cloud Hosting is based on AppLogic!
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Highly recommend them!

I think you should compare offers and choose the best fit. I know that Newpush is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions provided by professional team.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have seen that moolay.com offered really nice servers at reasonable rates.
    It takes a simplified no-nonsense approach to both customer service and hosting services.
    They're friendly yet knowledgeable and operate true 24x7 support.

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    I have seen that moolay.com offered really nice servers at reasonable rates..
    Is it providing service related to cloud only ?

Hey check out this links lol. Great site for hosting services and all datacenter services. Cool datacenters they own.

Cheap vps hosting india | VPS hosting india | VPS hosting | Best vps hosting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast