Why Google is Not index website Fast

Hello Friends .

I desgn Mobile Related Website and have done lots of work but my site is not index can anyone help me which SEO tool i used for website index.

Usually it will take only couple of days to get any new site indexed in the Google search.
    Make sure the server status and access of your site is perfect.
    Do submit to some socialbookmarking sites for faster indexing
    Also register your site with Google webmastertool and Google Analytics.
    Hope this will help
    Windows Server Hosting at Affordable Prices
    Unlimited Reseller Hosting from M6.NET

you can upload a sitemap to google web master tool. give it a week

Hello Friends,
    When we see the noindex meta tag on a page, Google will completely drop the page from our search results, even if other pages link to it. Other search engines, however, may interpret this directive differently.
    Nice to meet you.
    Thanks.

well if you do proper promotion for your site than it will definitely index your site faster rather it will take few hours to index a site.

Right, The Google will verify the all the web content in the website, After that it will start one by one indexing in Google search results, It takes too long time to process, According to me Social bookmarking will improves the fast indexing in Google search engine.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Do scoial bookmarking

Quote Originally Posted by mehakkhan682 View Post
    Hello Friends .

I desgn Mobile Related Website and have done lots of work but my site is not index can anyone help me which SEO tool i used for website index.
    If you want to get your website indexed faster, go for social bookmarks on high page ranked websites + Do follow...Thanks

Can you add your website in Google & Bing webmaster tool, if not submit it & also create the xml sitemap of your website & submit xml sitemap also in both webmaster tool & verify your website. Also submit your website in other search engine for indexing. This best way to index your website.

Yes some times Google set this behaviour for some sites but the solution is to sent more quries to the Google crawlers and you social medias for fast indexing.

If you do not get listed in Google search results then you are at a huge risk. If your website is not indexed by Google you should give top priority to this issue and you must make sure to resolve the issue at the earliest possible.
    Hire an SEO company to address your Google indexing issues as you may not be able to find out the reasons why Google is not indexing your website. Here are some common reasons any Google does not index your website. Your entire website or part of your website may be under construction. Google does not index websites that are under construction. It is best not to submit your website to Google until the entire website is completed.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Google has to index millions of websites so that why their process of indexing is slow.

first submit your sitemap.xml to google webmasters tool

The Googlebot is simply the search bot software that Google sends out to collect information about documents on the web to add to Google’s searchable index.
    Crawling is the process where the Googlebot goes around from website to website, finding new and updated information to report back to Google. The Googlebot finds what to crawl using links.
    Indexing is the processing of the information gathered by the Googlebot from its crawling activities. Once documents are processed, they are added to Google’s searchable index if they are determined to be quality content. During indexing, the Googlebot processes the words on a page and where those words are located. Information such as title tags and ALT attributes are also analyzed during indexing.