Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    USA the best stability and reliability
    webgater.CoM- Choose With Confidence
    Secure, Reliable, And Customer Friendly Web Hosting Get 50% off all Reseller plan

USA the best stability and reliability
    Yes - but OP looking for anoyher location. I guess because all that he is going to host there is not allowed on the USA
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

OP has given us the subject of discussion which is not what hosting to recommend, but why doesn't he want to host at US / UK / Europe! BTW, where is OP?

server

This site helped me a lot with choosing the dedicated server.

hello any specific location
    if not then try theplanet

I am once again looking for a small dedicated server. I had one for a few months at godaddy and while it was good, Godaddy offers no percentage of support beyond canned responses.

I am looking at either ServerBeach.com or the former RackShack (ev1servers) - does anyone have experience with either of those two? My shared host has a lot of problems - Vizaweb anyone? They have been hacked, their servers are screwy and just are not able to keep up like they once did.........

Smile China dedicated server

Currently more and more business man are focused on the big market of China.

If you are one of them,in order to start your business or enlarge your business in China,having your own private web server takes away almost all limitations on your web development and web design. you must have a China dedicated server first.

Pls visit our website for details: www.china-dedicated-server.cn
    If need,pls contact us via email or MSN : sales@cn-servers.com
    Yahoo ID:bpserverprovider
    Skype ID:chinadedicatedserver

You'll get the best service here.
    Last edited by forest; 10-13-2009 at 04:22 AM.

I do not know if anybody has altready suggested serverpoint for the provider of dedicated server accounts, but I definitely think this company is worth of attention.

I would inform you to army your own server become your locate for now and get a ISP who can engage you with worthy connectivity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12