Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

A services from the great SEO company

For who looking for SEO services.. Be wary

I'm also a SEO too. I've just check for the power of my competitors

here's a respond from a big big SEO company when I asked for optimize my target key words "Web hosting"

"I would be wary of people or SEO's that guarntee you top poitions in google.

If your phrases are not very competetive, then I would say it was possible. ("cheap hosting texas")

At the end of the day, no one has direct control over Google, and things can change at any time.

If you paid $1000 to a compay to get you tops, for "cheap hosting" you might be waiting a long time."

Be wary
    Travel guide the ultimate world travel guide

1PlanHost
    Absolutely! I could not agree more with you on this as I have seen way too many people get suckered in by SEO scams promising top positions for a couple hundred dollars for top hosting keywords. It simply will NOT happen and they are scamming unknowledgable customers.

Quality Search Engine Optimization takes much hard work and often a concentrated effort for several years. Anyone with a large advertising budget can purchase high spots in most of the major search engines but free search engine positions up at the top only come from serious study and hard work. I have been doing it for over 8 years now and it is a daily task to maintain some of the high rankings we have developed over the years.

To those who want to learn I would recomend starting in two places
    SEOchat.com and planetocean.com

Best Wishes for a .Net Success!

1PlanHost
    We keep everything in house for SEO since we have been doing it for over 8 years. It is helpful to keep up to date on SEO techniques reguarly because it does change often. If you are looking for great hands on training, I highly recomend http://www.searchengineworkshops.com Their workshops are excellent!

A good read, thanks for all the advice.
    "Dare 2 b Different!"
    www.hostonfire.com

Originally posted by 1PlanHost
    We keep everything in house for SEO since we have been doing it for over 8 years. It is helpful to keep up to date on SEO techniques reguarly because it does change often. If you are looking for great hands on training, I highly recomend http://www.searchengineworkshops.com Their workshops are excellent!

Did you actually attend any of these workshops?

Peter

with the phrase "Reliable Windows Web Hosting" They are both on the top of serps (1planhost and M6.net).

"windows hosting" hostsearch.com showcase and another directory list on the first page. dont know Why many directories win over host provider.
    Travel guide the ultimate world travel guide

Originally posted by Khun
    with the phrase "Reliable Windows Web Hosting" They are both on the top of serps (1planhost and M6.net).

"windows hosting" hostsearch.com showcase and another directory list on the first page. dont know Why many directories win over host provider.
    I don't think there are many searches for "Reliable Windows Web Hosting".

Peter

Administrator
    web hosting is a very competitive keyword. Most SEO companies don't accept to work on this keyword if they have to guarantee the result.

Quote Originally Posted by cl2
    web hosting is a very competitive keyword. Most SEO companies don't accept to work on this keyword if they have to guarantee the result.
    "web hosting" is very competitive phrase, but "Reliable Windows Web Hosting" is the complete opposite. You can choose keyword phrases somewhere in the middle and you have much better chances for success.

Peter

Nice to know that , but there are whole lot of grammatical errors in your SEO post.

Moreover if you can post your SEO profile, it will be helpful

Thank you for nice advice. Its really helpful for me and also for us.

Nice post. Really like this

Any good SEO company must have have portfolio. If they do not I'm not sure if they good firm then.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast