What is SERP in different regions?

I have recently bought a website with real domain welcoming URL. I have my favorable keywords available in the purchased URL. I am very much particular of the information which is quiet supportive and I bought the URL under the optimization procedure condition. But there is lots of difference in the presentation in Yahoo US and Yahoo Internationals. My key word has 5 SERP in UK, 152 SERP in Germany, 25 SERP in US and 321 SERP in India and I found this dissimilarity which really confuses me. In the straightforwardness agreement the differences found are awkward. Do you believe?

Search engine results are based on country location. If you are targeting only US then the result will show different from UK. I would like to recommend you first you need to find your targeted market and then start optimizing your website according to your targeted visitors.

You might expect this to be the case in different countries or regions, but search results can also vary for two people sitting in the same room.

Change Your Google Search Settings. You can tell Google that your country differs from the automatically detected one by going to Search settings and adjusting your search region there.
    Use a VPN or a Proxy.

Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the pages displayed by search engines in response to a query by a user. The main component of the SERP is the listing of results that are returned by the search engine in response to a keyword query.

SERP positions are, simply put, the positions a website holds in organic search, for example, if your website is optimised well, it will normally hold the number one position when searching for your company's name. The number one spot starts and is counted from the top result under any paid adverts.