Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cPanel VPS

Cpanel Dedicated Server gives all options of a total control to easily manipulate the server. It is a powerful web hosting control panel that can be loaded on a dedicated server or VPS, specifically built for web hosting solutions, with a great wave of flexibility!!
    Axelaris-Hosting; as a customer; would be the BEST choice to pick!!
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Quote Originally Posted by zaidi1814 View Post
    How to manage/start with a VPS ?
    I am totally a noob to VPS. I have used only shared hosting with C-panel. I want to buy a VPS. Can anyone guide from buying phaze to hosting phaze of my site in the VPS ? A tutorial link will be a great help or if you can describe the process in details it will be a great help. Thanks for your time
    I you are noob to VPS then I will say go and opt Manages VPS, after learning how to manage server you can select unmanged server

Hosting raja provides reliable and low cost VPS hosting services in India, Check our various VPS Packages at: http://www.hostingraja.in/vps

you shouLd compare between different offers and select the best
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

They are good, but I also recommend one great hosting company for the requirements you have. InterServer.net, they have outstanding support , affordable and reliable plans.. My clients are so far very happy with them.

IMO, you should go for VPS hosting in the Cloud or Cloud VPS. In a Cloud VPS you can scale your resources as per your requirements. You may sign up for a plan with 1GB Ram, and 30GB hard disk and if you need more Disk spance, just log in to your control panel and choose the amout of disk space, ram and bandwidth you need.
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12