Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need suggestions regarding the choice of web host

What hosts can you suggest me to look at?
    I am in need of stable and powerful dedicated server hosting solution.
    3GB DDR3 - RAM, 500 GB - HARD DISK, 4000GB - Bandwidth
    Can I trust Ourinternet.us web host? Any feedbacks?

Will you help me guys?

If you want to hear more feedbacks that is recommended to google for the domain name of the company you are interested in.
    Also that worth to check other companies. As for US and UK locations I can recommend you http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/

I have no first hand experience dealing with them, but can draw your attention to a good alternative called Newpush.com.
    great pricing... they also passed on the savings to me due to nice discounts.
    perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.

Have you looked for reviews on them? I think you should definitely use OurInternet.us solutions. They are well-known as reliable host with featured plans and fast servers.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I have no idea about this provider !
    But i recommend you to have a look at axelaris-hosting.com they offer dedicated servers for every type of application. Starting from the Core i5 to the Core Xeon E5, that fully respects all budgets
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I suppose OurInternet.us will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

DO you need server management? If so, try Liquidweb. Otherwise Softlayer is a good self managed host.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

One of the best options I know for getting dedicated servers is Downtownhost.com.
    Great prices, and you get everything you need for successful running of web sites which I believe to be essential when moving to a new host.
    Also clear and accurate responses to support queries.

Think that you will not regret having looked at OurInternet.us and their server hosting solutions.
    Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.

Read other clients' or customers' testimonials. Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host company.

Indsoft.net is highly recommended.
    This company has low cost and reliable dedicated servers with high uptime and solid network.
    Prices are modest and their managed support is second to none.

I assume that Linux reseller hosting will be more profitable to start with because most of web masters order Linux. If you are interested in running your own web hosting and domain registration company, have a look at sibername.com - I am definitely sure that this link will be useful for you.

There are thousands of web hosting companies out there, but only a few dozen are true hosting companies like webwerks.in.
    Think that you will be pleased. They offer really nice dedicated servers on the favorable terms.
    Their customer support works 24/7, so you are free to contact them and get all the things cleared, OP.

NO doubts OurInternet.us will meet your needs with their featured plans and knowledgeable support. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I'd choose hostingsource.com dedicated hosting services. Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly. On top of that their servers are fast and, from what I can tell, are constantly being improved for even better performance.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast