Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question How to SEO a keyword become a top ?

Hi guys?
    I have a question here how can I seo a keyword when it already on top but link to another website not to my site. Here is my website Cosianatour. We are working on tour services but when I google about tour like: vietnam tour my website is not there even my site pr is 1. So I'm trying making some plan to put my keyword on top.
    -Trying another keyword with less search then my keyword.
    -Using social media like facebook, twitter, google plus to increase traffic.
    -Using youtube to introduce my company.
    But after 3 months my keyword still not there. Anyone can help me with some plans? any suggestions will greatly appreciated

Making some popular keywords top in search engine is not a easy task. You will have to take it like a project. As far as the informations you shared, looks like you will have to go through so many tutorials of SEO. Work both on on page and off page optimization. Use Facebook, Google and other social networking sites efficiently.
    Denor Linen
    QuickBooks Hosting Expert
    SageNext Infotech LLC
    Augusta, Georgia
    USA
    Expertise in other programs:
    ATX Hosting
    Drake Hosting
    Lacerte Hosting

Keyword ranking in search engine depends on many factors such as it will depends on competitor,quality back links,less anchor text back links,do not properly optimized your website.Getting quality back links from other websites.

SEO base on the analysis of keywords so first complete your analysis about the keywords and then set some strategy of work.

You can do blog commenting travel related sites and forum posting also and prefer to do work our country sites for good page ranking in search engine.

I think forum commenting is a best way of improving page rank of keywords on top.

First thing is that what keywords you want to on the top.Those keywords you targeting are they in your metas if they are not existing in your meta and if you don't have relevancy in your website with your targeted keywords then there is no need to optimize them this is totally waste of time.If you say your keywords are existing in your site then stay calm and build links with do-follow and high rank sites you will be get good results.

Through OFF page SEO you can get a quality back links .These back links increase your web site visibility. Article submission most popular SEO techniques, Article helps to Getting more back-links, Bring huge traffic for your site.

You'd better not do that, it is not good for Google and other searh engines. If I were you, I will place a related banner on the original page and give a link to the new page that you want.
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

Yes i agree that popular keywords take time to come up..its not easy to task..

Ranking is depends on so many factors like keywords,it's competition and of course your quality work.If your work quality is best on a competitive keyword,by following Google guidelines you are creating natural backlinks.Then no one can beat you up.It takes more time than other keywords but give you best and optimum results.

You'll want to think about who is your target audience, and what the primary focus of your website will be. Need help on this one? Read my article titled Understanding Your Audience.

There are so many activities to making the keyword on top ranking. But my strategies are use the key words in Title as well highlighted the key word in description and put the link on it in Classified Submission. You can also used the Keyword in Signature in Forum Submission. Apart from the Off Page activities user can also targeted on On Page like check the keywords globally ranking and search result and than select the particular word which you can used properly and related to your websites.

Find the answer to your questions at SamuraisSEO.

This forum focuses on getting top, getting higher ranking, usability and design in relation to SEO. The participants in this forum are very knowledgeable, so you can always trust what you read.

Social bookmarking and SMO is the best way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast