What Is The Character Limits Of Title And Description Tags?

Recently i am optimizing very high competitive keyword, I need to do perfect ON Page. How could is include the proper title and description tags.

Use your main keywords in the title tags which describe more your business services and products effectively .title should be around the 70 words and the description should be around 150 words

150 -200 character are limit of meta tag description for Google print of view and other search engine takes 200- 250 like MSN and yahoo

You need to use your keywords in title and discription as well and in meta discription characters must be not more then 160, in title characters must be 60.

Title will be 70 words and the description will be 150 words.

I also think that 70 characters is best for title tag...

Is it for Google? Do different search engines has its different length in title tag and meta tags?

The ideal character limit of title tag is 72 character and description is 160... but we can write up to the 200 words in description..