Need Help 301 redirected domains

Actually I have a new domain with 301 redirected to old domain. As u can see in the blew.
    301 redirect

New http://candle-warmer.net To Old http://www.scentsforcandles.com/

I have to work on new domain which is redirected to old one but I, m curious that How new domain can be optimized even new domain is not existing in google while old one is existing well in search results.

1: How it can be optimized?
    2: What would you suggest in optimization strategy?
    3: If I optimize new domain it would get rank with the keyword “my target keywords”?
    4: If I optimize new domain which domain would get rank New or Old one?

1: How it can be optimized?
    2: What would you suggest in optimization strategy?
    3: If I optimize new domain it would get rank with the keyword “my target keywords”?
    4: If I optimize new domain which domain would get rank New or Old one?
    Hi.
    If you have done 301 redirect it means everything is ok with your new domain . But you will have to wait a little and search engines will index your new domain .

1: How it can be optimized? - You just need optimize your website, putting backlinks to your new domain.
    2: What would you suggest in optimization strategy? - Optimize your website by having activity on forums with similar subject of your website . And then put your backlinks without spamming .
    3: If I optimize new domain it would get rank with the keyword “my target keywords”? - If your new domain keywords are similar to your old domain the yes .
    4: If I optimize new domain which domain would get rank New or Old one? - Of course new .
    Last edited by Tikup; 11-21-2012 at 08:22 AM.