Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

WordPress vs Joomla vs blogger

Which one is the best when you want to develop a professional website, WordPress or Joomla or blogger?

Most of online Business developer are use blogger for their website development because it give good crawling and visiting of the website.
    Last edited by JackITo; 11-26-2012 at 11:30 PM.

In my terms, blogger for only for personal blogging; wordpress for community blogging; and Joomla for creating professional websites.

From my point of view Joomla would be a good option for developing good website, joomla enables to design remarkable websites with powerful web application development, it's Frame work is Coded in PHP Programming and its purely Open Source technology.Joomla has an extremely large following and support group providing more and more improvements and suggestions.

I agree with your comments because I don't have much knowledge about it.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hirephpexpert View Post
    Which one is the best when you want to develop a professional website, WordPress or Joomla or blogger?
    Wordpress and Joomla both are good. But if you want to develop a professional website then probably Joomla would be ideal.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Wordpress is good it provides different features for website development.

Definitely i choose wordpress because wordpress provide you setup for hosting your own blog and that is customizable so that we can customize as per our requirements. It is also good as per the seo pint of view i mean it is search engine friendly.

I currently use wordpress and like how easy and fast it is to change content and photos. I have not used Joomla but have heard very good things. Best of luck!

Hello,

I think joomla and word press both are good for development.

I like how wordpress appears and it's features. So I would have to go for it.

I'd give the advantage to WordPress, because of its ease of use for end users, easy installation, excellent customization capabilities through a large number of plugins and good SEO options. If we consider a large community ready to help at any time, Wordpress is the best solution.

I used all three solutions and WordPress has left the best impression on me because of the ease of use and speed of learning. If you have some basic knowledge of web design the whole process of making the site is more easier.
    PopArt Studio - Web design and SEO usluge

WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. It allows for customization of the site functionality unique to that Theme. Word press allows for quick changes of the visual design and layout of a WordPress site. It removes the need for a typical WordPress site owner to have to learn CSS, HTML, and PHP in order to have a great-looking website.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast