Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wordpress is very good, but I doesn't like CMS like Joomla or Wordpress, I prefer custom CMS.
    If you come to Belgrade follow this link: Rentacar Stars or Rent a car Beograd Ar
    If you need good web developer, you can visit Izrada sajta

Joomla is a best for professional website.

WordPress is a batter platform for webiste

WordPress is amazing and the amazing part we offer free premium WordPress theme.

Just like the theme below.

Name:  Pulsate.png
Views: 95
Size:  89.0 KB

Pulsate
    Price: Free!

Want to display pictures on your site?
    No problem. This theme makes photo-blogging a breeze, thanks to its unique gallery.
    Pulsate certainly makes sharing your photos with the world much easier.
    It is easy on the pocket too—you can get it free of charge!

http://freewordpresspremium.com/themes/pulsate/

http://freewordpresspremium.com/

I've had the best experience with Wordpress. It looks professional and has an easy enough set up that just basic web design knowledge and a few hours can get you up and running.

Wordpress platform let you choose your own design easily just like our theme below. Please check our site.

Mystile
    Price: Free!

Name:  mystile-320x320.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  21.1 KB

Mystile is a clean, lightweight WooCommerce theme, designed as a canvas which you can use as-is, or easily create a unique design to match your products. The theme is responsive as standard, and comes bundled with plenty of options and alternate colour schemes.
    Unique Features

Responsive design
    Possibly the best feature of Mystile is it’s device agnostic design. That means whether you’re viewing the theme on your desktop, your tablet or your smartphone, it responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for that device.

WooCommerce Goodness
    As you’d expect, Mystile makes full use of all of WooCommerce features. We’ve painstakingly married theme and plugin to provide a seamless front-end experience. Every single one of WooCommerce widgets has been lovingly styled to match the beautiful design, as has each key component of the plugin such as the product categories, product descriptions, cart, checkout and user account sections. Read all about the benefits of WooCommerce here.
    Home Page Feature Slider

Customisability
    There are several colour schemes built into Mystile ensuring there is a look to match your brand identity. Choose from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, brown, floral, industrial & honey

Custom Homepage
    Display your stores vital contact details, latest blog post and featured products on the homepage. Take advantage of the widget regions to truly customise your homepage.

Shortcodes
    We’ve included two custom shortcodes in Mystile. A sticky note which you can use to highlight a message on your site, a sale banner to notify users when you’re running special offers and an easy way of displaying ‘mini-features’ – columns of content accented by iconography.

http://freewordpresspremium.com/themes/mystile/

http://freewordpresspremium.com/

Wordprss is the king! very good update

I don't have a lot of experience with Joomla (I did install it on my server to play with it at one point, and was not impressed, but that was a long time ago)... but can confirm what the others are saying that there are some great resources available in the WordPress community. I personally prefer Wordpress. It is easy to use. You can buy template or any programmer to customize for a few dollars. It is also very seo friendly and can rank much faster and lot of online support. learning curve is very minimal on wordpress. Joomla is not that easy that some users expect and as you may know Drupal is the most complicated program among the most popular CMSs. You can see the comparison chart of WordPress, Joomla and Drupal on http://www.threehosts.com/ratings/wordpress-vs-joomla-vs-drupal.html. Unlike WordPress, Blogger doesn't allow users to publish blogs on other web hosts and people have to use DNS to redirect their blogs to a custom URL. Blogger cannot be installed in a web server and all blogs have to be on Google's servers..
    Last edited by davidjamal10; 04-20-2014 at 03:22 AM.

I would say, go with wordpress CMS. Because it is user-friendly from beginners to experts. It is also loved by Google, have more plugins, extensions and modules to satisfy any complex business requirements.

I think WordPress is the best.

From my point of view Joomla would be a good option for developing good website, joomla enables to design remarkable websites with powerful web application development, it's Frame work is Coded in PHP Programming and its purely Open Source technology.Joomla has an extremely large following and support group providing more and more improvements and suggestions.
    To know more about latest trends in Calgary web design and Calgary SEO

I use to build sites with WordPress and Joomla! but mostly when I finished website built with WordPress, client asked for some new specific feature which was not easily implemented in WordPress (sometimes it was not possible) so then I reworked the site in Joomla!. Even WordPress is popular, simple and easy I mostly use Joomla! because of its complexity and option to easily and powerfully customize the code (as there are great and modern code techniques which can be easily extended). But I like them both – WordPress for really simple websites (blogs) and Joomla! for complex websites.

Wordpress is always best which we can modify according to our need and there are too many plugins we can get online which makes our website run smoothly for free blogger because blogger websites can handel huge traffic without invest any single penny $$
    DedicatedSolutions
    Our mission is to deliver top-notch dedicated server solutions!
    24/7 Friendly Support |99.99% Uptime Guarantee |orders@dedicatedsolutions.com

Wordpress is good from other two it provides different features for website development.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast