Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Go for Word press so that is easy and user friendly

The difference with WordPress and Joomla is that Joomla is the complexity. Joomla is a very complex product. In WordPress you have only plugins, in Joomla you have components, modules, and plugins – you also have many types of plugins.

Wordpress provide you setup for hosting your own blog and that is customizable so that we can customize as per our requirements. It is also good as per the seo pint of view i mean it is search engine friendly.

Both WordPress and Joomla are excellent Content management system but I think WordPress is better for newbie for its easiest system and Joomla for professional.

Really made a good comparison of WordPress vs Joomla
    Being CMS platform WordPress is best and Joomla is better
    Being ecommerce platform WordPress is good and Joomla is better
    For community and support WordPress is awesome and Joomla is great.
    for more comparison please have a view at : https://apptha.com/blog/wordpress-vs-joomla/

joomla is best for e-commerce website where blogger and wordpress are best for blogging

In my point of view blogger and wordpress are the best for to develop a website..

I suggest you to use Wordpress. It is mostly used by most of the users, Wordpress offer you ready made plugins, also you can edit by adding your custom coding. Wordpress provides Very user friendly Admin Panel so it is also very beneficial. Also it gives you Search Engine friendly SEO Plugins, which helps you to get good results.

Definitely i choose wordpress because wordpress provide you setup for hosting your own blog and that is customizable so that we can customize as per our requirements.

The best themes in the web can only be found in Freewordpresspremium.com!
    Darkrace
    This theme is guaranteed to give your blog an edge! You can give your viewers a glimpse of all blog entries through its
    well-designed homepage, wherein featured posts pop against the darker background. Showcase both text and pictures with the
    help of this innovative theme, which can be yours free of charge!
    http://freewordpresspremium.com/themes/darkrace/

I use Wordpress and Joomla as well as a few other Open Source CMS'

The truth is, you should use the one that best fits your purpose. Wordpress is the best for blogging and great for newbies to build a functional site with, but Joomla is better for sites with other functionality.

For example the Mosets Tree component is better than any Wordpress alternative for a directory, Virtuemart is much better than anything Wordpress has for e-commerce.

The key is not to put all of your eggs in one basket and try and stay in tune with all of them

I think Blogger is the best for seo top ranking and your website business

Quote Originally Posted by hirephpexpert View Post
    Which one is the best when you want to develop a professional website, WordPress or Joomla or blogger?
    Hi,

Okay, so Blogger is good, but it is losing out to WordPress due to the sheer vastness of the latter's themes and plugins. At this point, WordPress offers 1780 themes (many of them free) and about 26,000 plugins. That's a lot of customization for you.

Moreover, in terms of CMS (Content Managing System) WordPress occupies about 66% of the market share, as compared to Joomla's 10%.

As a WordPress user myself, I would recommend using the same. I signed up with WordPress after carefully researching pros and cons of each and looking at the numbers that mattered.

Last but not the least, you said you wanted to build a professional website, didn't you? Well, many web hosting companies offer WordPress Hosting on their servers, which are basically specialized plans for websites running on WordPress.

So I would definitely recommend WordPress.

Let me know if you have any more queries on this subject.

Name:  changeover1.png
Views: 71
Size:  86.5 KB

Changeover WordPress Theme free

Changeover will make you—and your readers—see double. This is because this theme has two columns in its homepage for featured posts. Simple yet attractive, Changeover presents more information without overwhelming the viewer and keep the focus on the content. The good news is that you can get this theme free of charge!

Theme Features
    Why get this theme?
    Its clear and concise grid-based design allows for easy customization
    It comes with two columns in its homepage for featured posts
    Widgetized sidebar, complete with theme-specific custom widgets that give you complete control of the sidebar

http://freewordpresspremium.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast