Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tinassmith View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Tina Smith. I want to host my company website so just wanted some ideas to choose a reliable web hosting company. I had very bad experience with these companies and hard to believe any. Please suggest.

Whenever you choose a hosting provider,be aware that provider is trustworthy and provide 24/7 technical support.
    Here i list some point to choose a best web hosting services.
    1.Amount of web space
    2.FTP access
    3.File type and size limitations
    4.Reliability and speed of access
    5.PHP and/or Perl
    6.Bandwidth allotment
    It's very helpful to choose the best hosting provider.I kept all the above points and find a good hosting provider.
    I hosted my website at thewebpole.com Here they have three types of hosting plan.All plans includes special kind of features with lot of free services.They provided good technical support.I like their services.
    Last edited by anbinal; 12-11-2012 at 04:37 AM.

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality.
    Can recommend Hostdepot.com - they provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

I would also say, it is important to pick a provider that can give IPV6 hosting as well! If your seeking a long term solution, having IPv6 and IPv4 access is a BIG advantage.

you must check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

You also want a Web host with 24/7 customer support—if not by phone, then by chat. Forums, knowledge bases, and help tickets are all well and good, but sometimes you just need that human on the other end of the support call.

HI!

To select a reliable web hosting provider you can visit this link to find the different hosting companies.
    Last edited by goldenyellow14; 12-31-2014 at 04:04 AM.

there are many hosting companies you can search on google engine and choose any hosting providers as per their reviews

Hello all newbies, how are you all. I am Prince Charming from United States Of America. I am an Artist. I love meet new people as well as making new friends. I like to watch new Hollywood Movies as well as Bollywood Movies and want to know about them as more as possible. I am here for asking to all of you about how can i choose a best Website hosting company. I try my best ever to search this, but no result yet guys. Please tell me about any good and great Website hosting company for my Website.

One thing that you need to make sure is the level of tech support the hosting provider has. Make sure that you do your research first before taking the plunge. It will be a lot of headache in the future and you get stuck with no good support given to you.
    Wordpress + Drupal

you can go through google search engine you will get many of hosting providers and check their reviews section you will get better idea about their service and support

Hi,

I know ilovefreehosting.com and ubiqhost.com provide stable and reliable servers which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters in the whole IT world.
    They have quality tech staff who is online for 24 hours.

Factors to Take into Account When Choosing the best web hosting service:

Know your website's requirements, and requirements.
    Check Server Reliability, and its Uptime
    A possibility to upgrade your server.
    Do some research on the cost of it.
    Do they come with enough characteristics?
    Alternative for backups of websites.
    The level of customer support (Via chat or via phone).

I wanna ask something
    I heard webhostingpad giving 60% discount and free domain name
    Can I use this web hosting ?

Because there are so many hosting companies these days, picking the proper one is a bit of a challenge. I believe you should first focus on your requirements. You choose your future hosting provider from among the various web hosting companies who can give or satisfy all of your requirements at an affordable price.

WHUK is the best choice for you if you need dependable, inexpensive web hosting services with 24/7 assistance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast