How To Hire PHP Developer?

Hi friends. I have posted a guest post. http://www.aksindiblog.com/2012/11/g...evelopers.html

Please read it and give your valuable suggestion here please.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

It is always advisable to hire developer based on their skills and experience. I would like to suggest ndot for expertise team.

There Are Many Blog over Web that Updated With Informative Content and Timely Provides Content About how to hire Web Designers , Developers , Web business . Also mention Tips to Design Website , E-commerce Design and Development etc...Fatbit Blog is Really Good for Daily updates .

I think it's best way to collect data all the candidates who is interesting to work with your organization and check there profile and select it.

Yeah I agree all with your answers. An organization always want potential workers with great ability. Especially when choose web designer you should test all the capability. Thanks to all.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Experience is really matters and must be skillful..