Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    addme.com has also very good tools on it , but still thanks for sharing thes site no matter these are already exit in my list

Links you have given are really useful for the purpose of SEO. Thank you very much helped me in this matter. Thanks again!

Other than organic results,Google result also includes the paid advertisements. This does not make any difference to the site in search results.

i would suggest socialmonkee to allow you to submit 25 social bookmarking site everyday .
    Beside that i do suggest you to do download web seo to allow you to help you check PR, check SERP, check competitor ranking, check backlink and check your keywords.

Google search results count in organic results as well as it displays the paid ads and it does not influence the presence of website in search results.

very good site,and use ful for us thanks for share

Search engines can't "see" a site. They can only "read" a site. Pretty does not talk to a search engine. What "talks" to a search engine are the words, the content, the material in your site that explains, shares, informs, educates, and babbles. Make sure you have quality word content for a search engine to examine and compare with all the parts and pieces to give you a good "score".

I am indeed thankful for these links as they are quite helpful and useful because I have learned and will learn a lot from them today.

Shane Murry

Thanks a lot friends for sharing many useful links, it really helped me a lot thanks to all once again.

Hi,
    Excellent site and also useful for us.thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. It's a good place to learn more about website SEO.

hi,
    very good site and useful for me ,thanks for share

Here a list of some highly recommended SEO sites with brief description is well-provided. These sites can largely helpful in order to learn the basics of SEO techniques.

I know a site getquickseo.com which i used for optimization of my site they alsi have a keywords research tool. It helps in ranking into the sites like Google, MSN and Yahoo.

Addme.com has also excellent tools on it, but still thanks for sharing this site no matter these are already exit in my list. It is great fun to try it out.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast