Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Love this thread! I got a lot of good information.

If you are thinking about a small business site and need to keep it simple yet eye catching the best way I can think about doing it is the new WebFlow online editor. Gives you the ability to create Websites using a graphical interface rather than mucking about in code. Not to mention it makes it super simple to create responsive sites that resize automatically.

Check out my WebFlow Beta Review and if you want to see it in action check out my upcoming Webflow Beta Tutorial.

I'm not affiliated with Webflow, but have beta access to it and its going to be awesome for designers!

Any body help me to make the responsive web design? As i have not technical enough knowledge of web design.

10 Website Design Tips for Small Businesses
    Keep it simple.
    Communicate your services and products with simple images.
    Use high quality images.
    All of your pages should be connected.
    If you update your website you must update your links.
    Put your most important information above the fold line.
    Be scroll conscious.
    Have your logo or an image appear next to your link.
    Place social media tags on all of your pages.
    Don’t be afraid to be creative.

Web design is becoming very useful tool for small business to increase their business and earn lots of profit from it.

Hi..ClikzyLinda
    Thanks for suggestion..

As per me, Website should be design as per the responsive. These would really helpful to gain better user compability. Also Your website should occur less inner css. Because they are too much slow while loading.

These tips are great. Website design for small businesses is really important. It is because that website represents their business online. It should be attractive but always make sure that it has a quality content. Remember "Content is King".

Yes I agree with you but please tell how to reduce image resolution in Photoshop?

Yes nice suggestions are given above for explaining,what are the benefits of having website for small business.‘Local’ is a word no longer associated with small businesses & stores. Web has empowered small business owners & entrepreneurs to overcome geographical constraints and reach out to wider set of audience. That said, higher profits are possible if one chooses to invest in a professionally designed website.

Read more benefits of having a website for small business here : http://bit.ly/18fdoD4

Provide your business a exclusive, unforgettable deal with online.

Webdesign is more important for a website.It should not be too flashy,easy navigation, and should be pleasant to look.They are more like the eyes to a face.If people get attracted there are chances that they may visit the site regularly increasing your pagerank and webtraffic.If someone is new to web designing then they can opt for predefined website templates already available or third party designing service.This would make the user to create a website easily.Providers like Tucktail.com offer Website Builder as well as Web Design Service for the users at low cost.

Developing website for mobiles or for other devices now comes under the section of "Responsive." No need to develop separate websites' only one website and make changes in the code to make it responsive.

Of all of the tools in the small business owner's marketing arsenal, your website is one of the most powerful. A well-designed site can be the critical difference that makes a customer choose to stay, browse and buy instead of moving on to a competitor's page. That could mean more sales to track with your retail management software.
    One of the best web design services in Dubai. View our website designs portfolio. Our highly responsive and interactive website designs pull your customers and mesmerize them with the creativity embedded within.
    visit us. dubai web design

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123