Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It very hard to say how to keep rankings stable when not know how what you are doing..

Google algorithm (Panda or Penguin) may hit your website or less traffic then other same category website maybe reason behind this. Optimize your website under White-Hat SEO teach also upgrade your site with fresh content & data.Always sty away from Black-Hat & don't try to cheat Google search engine.

May be you done over submissions or over optimization...Or may be you submitted your website into low pr sites regards to gain low backlinks...

Just do a technical SEO audit of your website. Then watch the back links of your site that whether they are from quality sites or not. Please remove spam links and start from the beginning. Design your site user friendly, update with authentic content, build quality links and be an active member of social media. Hope it will help you.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

HI,

thanks for your all suggestions and comments. it will help to find the issues coming in my websites and i can fix it with your help.

I think its about the update of the Google Penguin to your website. I would suggest your to remove bad links from the other website. And try to create a good quality of backlink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12