Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want to buy Reseller hosting programme

Hi All,

I am looking for re seller partnership with web hosting sellers. i came across the following web hosts offer. This guy is offering 40% off for his reseller programme partners.

http://www.vpshosting.com.hk/en/cloud-hosting-resellers

Please let me know should i go for it? also suggest any other good reseller programmes.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vikramsaluja View Post
    Hi All,

I am looking for re seller partnership with web hosting sellers. i came across the following web hosts offer. This guy is offering 40% off for his reseller programme partners.

http://www.vpshosting.com.hk/en/cloud-hosting-resellers

Please let me know should i go for it? also suggest any other good reseller programmes.
    This looks like a hong kong provider. You sure you want to resell their services? What about the support?
    I suggest you look for reviews on the provider first. Is the margin you are getting sufficient?
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Well, nice reseller hosting opportunities you can get from downtownhost.com.
    The server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
    Their pricing is competitive in my opinion.
    Try to search for discounts at their homepage.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I'd better choose reputed and reliable host like Moolay.com - they offer nice Cloud reseller hosting deals.
    The site is always up. pricing is cheap.
    The host seems well intentioned and the service is good.

IMHO, Hosteasier.com will be quite good option for getting Linux reseller hosting plans. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
    For windows reseller hosting solutions, I am sure that ASPnix.com would be really good solution.
    Last but not least, you should look for signs of reliability in a web host.

if any one still looking for good reseller go with this hosting providers www.rackhost.biz i am using from them they r realy good

So did you manage to find a reseller hosting provider?

This is a hong kong provider. Are you sure the margin he is giving is appropriate?

This is a HongKong provider, There are many good and reputed companies in USA with data centers in EU and Asia and with good connectivity, you can try them
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

A web hosting company that provide web reseller hosting south Africa. domain registrations in south Africa a cheap domain registration supports windows hosting.

If you want to buy reseller hosting, I would recommend you to take reseller hosting plans from Dial Web Hosting because it gives fast, secure and reliable reseller web hosting services.

For Reseller hosting you should choose the best company which will provide you benefits to make your business grow.

What is your location preference?
    Probably it is a good idea to start with WHM / cPanel reseller hosting, as it is very easy to manage accounts and implement billing. You can go to Google.com and search for "best EU reseller hosting cpanel" for example, to get best providers in the EU
    cPanel WordPress Hosting from €2.99 | Reseller Hosting from €9.99 | VPS Hosting from €7.99

Our customer reviews at Trustpilot

EURO-SPACE - Reliable Hosting Solutions Since 2007

Now, people no longer believe that cheap hosting plans are synonymous with low quality and poor service.

Our supplier plans give you everything you need to start your own successful supplier business, along with a pre-built website, e-commerce software solution application,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast