Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Ecommerce is an excellent way for retailers in order to improve their bottom line and to promote their brand and business. So promoting ecommerce website is very important.

So would like to suggest few ways for promoting ecommerce site as mentioned below,

1. Promoting ecommerce products all over entrepreneur groups so as to make your product as well as your website much helpful.
    2. Engaging more on social media sites such as joining in multiple facebook groups, Google plus group and promoting about your brand.

So suggest to follow these strategy and hope you find it helpful for promoting your ecommerce site.

Marketing/Promoting is very important for any business...it gives the business a recognition.Marketing is of many means like Internet Marketing,Offline Marketing,banner ads,Mobile Marketing etc.Internet marketing involves E-mail marketing,SEO,article submission etc.Offline marketing includes providing newsletters,posts,through television ads.Mobile marketing includes tele-calling,SMS,MMS etc.There are providers like Tucktail.com where they provide this email marketing service,SEO techniques to improve the business.
    If you avail such professional service you will let known to the world in a faster way thereby competing with others in your business field.

With the help of SEO, you can generate organic traffic & increase keyword ranking. If the target audience finds the right content that is applicable to them, then they will more than likely engage in your online business, resulting in higher sales conversions. Potential customers to your website should be able to find what they are looking for in a quick and efficient manner.

I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the post that this is working for you as well.
    Last edited by kaufenpreis; 05-19-2017 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rachellee View Post
    I am doing the business online, clothes. What are the good ways to improve the online business? How can I attract more customers?
    I think you should do SEO For your business to get the more customers

Improve your brand value by building more audience and through facebook,instagram and youtube organically. Add revelant tags to your post.

Social Media and SEO is key to success for online businesses like yours.

SMO & SMM both are the important part of Internet marketing that helps to increase the reach of your business through various platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube and other social communities. Here, we are sharing some main benefits of SMO:

1. Increase Brand Visibility & Recognition.
    2. Communication channel.
    3. Ease of Targeting & High Conversion Rates.
    4. Lower Marketing Cost.
    5. Improve Brand Loyalty.

Trignosoft Solutions can help you to improve your online business.

Knowing your eCommerce data = knowing your customers is of great importance. Who they are, what they like, what they do, why they do it, where they hang out and how this all might change in the future.
    Building a data lake with a visualization dashboard to monitor real-time metrics as they happen means that Online Retailers no longer need to make educated guesses.
    Moreover, an enriched data lake offers unique insights into your customers, your business. Predictive Analytics can plot future trends on demand, empowering Online Retailers to make strategic decisions due to a deeper understanding of their digital assets and performance.
    I must stress that building a Data Visualisation dashboard is of paramount importance — Its a window into your Business 24/7.
    Remember, the numbers never lie!

Be Honest in Your Sales Copy.
    Get More Ad Clicks with Ad Extensions.
    Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals.
    Create a Sense of Urgency.
    Offer a Bulletproof Money-Back Guarantee.
    Offer Fewer Choices.
    Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook.
    Reduce Friction in the Checkout Process.

To improve business, you sometimes need to get a bit of status. For example, if you want to get respect, your centre flat might be in Dubai, which is considered a business centre. It is better to look out for trusted property services for sale and rent there in this context. My advice is opr.ae. I have contacted them for my business, and I can say they are outstanding.

Be Honest in Your Sales Copy.
    Get More Ad Clicks with Ad Extensions.
    Show Off Customer Testimonials and Trust Signals.
    Create a Sense of Urgency.
    Offer a Bulletproof Money-Back Guarantee.
    Target Lookalike Audiences on Facebook.
    Reduce Friction in the Checkout Process.
    Provide as Many Payment Options as Possible.

Quote Originally Posted by rachellee View Post
    I am doing the business online, clothes. What are the good ways to improve the online business? How can I attract more customers?
    First of all create a good looking website, since you have a cloth store, look of the website should be great. May be you can offer some unique experience such as virtual trial of the cloths etc can be tried.

You can improve your online business if you use good programs and platforms. Such as https://www.xolo.io/es-es, they'll be with you while you set up your account, so everything goes faster than you ever imagined. And if you're not already self-employed, we can also help you with your statement, so you have everything ready to go to start. Start using all the "free" freelancer features with their billing solution, syncing your bank account and automatically tracking your expenses. All in one place. After all, Quarterly Reports is always at your fingertips, not far off.

You have a few options when it comes to creating a website to increase your online presence: Use a website builder like Shopify or Wix Hire a web design business to create your site Ask an in-house designer and developer to create your site
    Property for sale in Spain | Villas for sale in Spain | Houses for sale in Spain

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast