Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cloud hosting

cloud hosting

How often do you use cloud hosting?
    Regards,
    KVCwebhosting.com
    99.99% Uptime Guaranteed, 24/7 - 365 days True LIVE SUPPORT
    Free, Shared, Reseller, VPS, SEO & Dedicated Hosting.

How often do you use cloud hosting? It really seems weird question!

I am using Atlantic.net cloud hosting for like two months and obviously each day I am using this service! Without this cloud hosting my site may face several down times in a month, but all credit goes to atlantic.net as they provide very wonderful service.

Cloud hosting solution is gaining popularity and is going to be the future. More and more host are offering cloud hosting solutions and so are more and more customers willing to pay for it
    David R. Wells – Direct: 1-877-503-4678 ext 1 - 24/7 – sales@webnethosting.net
    WebNet Hosting – Since 2002 – 100% Uptime – USA & Europe & Asia Data Centers
    Managed & Un-Managed Dedicated Servers | Cloud Servers in (USA / Europe / Asia)
    DDoS Protected Network | Pro-Acitve Monitoring & Management | Bulk Discounts Available

If you are looking for reliable cloud hosting you should use Newpush.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and helpful support, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

What type of question i will asked from cloud hosting provider?
    I am looking for cloud hosting service provider.What type of question i will ask from provider.

According to my research Newpush company have stable servers which work with no glitches and prices are competitive. Support is available around the clock and really helpful and professional.

Is not that only cloud becomes more popular. Cloud platforms become more common in infrastructure setups as they start providing value for money. Admin friendly storage systems that eliminate need for expensive SANs are already coming out. I think it was guy for Onapp who said that 18 months from now cloud will simply be the way we deploy infrastructure and I think it's not far from truth.

Quote Originally Posted by zaidi1814 View Post
    What type of question i will asked from cloud hosting provider?
    I am looking for cloud hosting service provider.What type of question i will ask from provider.
    For availing best Cloud Hosting, you can ask following questions to your cloud Hosting providers :
    • What about service level agreements?
    • Does availability extend to data?
    • What compliance support does the provider offer?
    • What are the cloud provider's backup and retention procedures? How long is data retained?
    • How are support requests handled, and what is the expected response time?
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

You'll want to know more about tech support availability (24x7? Free?) and their uptime guarantee as well.

The only safe place for my data is 100% under my control. And why would I want to pay for software that someone else owns or has control of?

Cloud computing brings applications, storage services and spam filtering. Cloud computing may be a way to add options or capabilities without getting plenty of latest computer equipment, coaching new employees or buying licenses for brand new software system.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 05-31-2017 at 04:05 AM.

I am already using Cloudoye who provides cloud hosting services. It host servers with a flexible, scalable and cost-effective approach. They also provides public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud services.

It exists as an alternative to hosting websites on single servers (either dedicated or shared servers) and can be considered as an extension of the concept of clustered hosting where websites are hosted on multiple servers.

Cloud hosting is the rage of the day. To be very basic, it is like having access to multiple servers. Servers can be added up at any time and accessed from anywhere. This facilitates easy working as one does not need to have all the software and programs on the server that they work on.

There are many offshore companies which can provide you with servers, where you can setup your own private cloud infrastructure. I believe everyone who is on the surface web has to, and will act for a abuse complaint registered let be subpeona - as the complaint goes to multiple levels affecting your provider also.

Would you mind sharing why the subpoena is issued for your client and his data.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast