Choose Ophcrack or Windows Password Recovery Tool?

"I forgot my XP password. How can I reset it or get my password back?! My charger broke a while back and I just got a new one and I just can’t remember my password! So please help!"

1. You can remove Windows XP password with Ophcracka.

What you’ll need?
    * OPhcrack
    * CD/DVD and CD burner
    * A PC that you can run as administrator.

b. What’s Ophcrack?
    Ophcrack is the most popular Windows password hacker that can get back your forgotten password. It retrieve lost Windows password based on the rainbows developed by the inventor of this method. Best of all, it’s a free and open source tool.

c. How long it will take to remove xp password?
    It depends.

d. How to remove Windows XP password?
    Step 1. Download Ophcrack LiveCD iso image file in computer.
    Step 2. Burn the Ophcrack iso image file to a CD with a CD burner.
    Step 3. Boot from the burned CD and retrieve Windows XP password

2. Remove Windows XP password with Windows Password Recovery Tool
    a. What you’ll need?
    * Widnows Password Recovery Tool
    * A USB drive or CD/DVD
    * A PC that you can run as administrator

b. What’s Windows Password Recovery Tool?
    It is the most popular utility allows you to easily and quickly remove forgotten Windows XP administrator and other user passwords. 100% secure and 100% password reset rate. It also works for Windows Vsita/XP/2008/2003/2000.

c. How long it will take to remove the Windows XP password?
    5 minutes or so, regardless of the password strength. This program is designed for both novice and advanced users.

d. How to remove Windows XP password?
    Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Recovery Tool in any PC that you can run as administrator.
    Step 2. Burn a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB drive in seconds.
    Step 3. Boot the PC you want to reset password of from the burned disk and reset forgotten windows XP password.
    Step 4. Get back in your target Windows XP laptop without password.
    Last edited by cheeryking; 12-31-2012 at 11:09 PM.

I want to share 7 Windows Password Recovery Tool:

01) The Ophcrack Windows password cracker is by far the best free Windows password recovery tool available.
    02) Offline NT Password & Registry Editor works differently than most password recovery programs in that it erases your Windows password instead of recovering it.
    03) PC Login Now is one of the better free Windows password recovery programs
    04) Kon-Boot is yet another free password reset program.
    05) Cain & Abel is a free, fast and effective Windows password recovery tool.
    06) LCP is yet another free password recovery software tool for Windows.
    07) John the Ripper is a very popular free password recovery tool that can be used to find Windows account passwords.
    Web Development Services - Shopping Cart- PrestaShop, Zencart; CMS - WordPress, Joomla; Custom Development
    SEO Services - SEO, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEM, Link Popularity Building, SEO Copywriting, SMO, SMM

Password Cracker or Orphcrack is what I use.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

you must try active boot disk software from that you can reset password of windows

thanks for ur information
    InterServer.net---->RELIABLE WEB, VPS & DEDICATED HOSTING SINCE 1999
    Shared Hosting | VPS & Cloud | Dedicated Servers | Managed Solutions | Colocation |
    Datacenter in Secaucus, New Jersey
    Visit our Facebook Page and Twitter for more Special Offers & Discounts!

Since you obviously can't get into your computer right now because you don't know the password, these first four steps will need to be completed on another computer that you have access to.